Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Clientless]Torque 1.7

Discussion on [Clientless]Torque 1.7 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/03/2009, 20:22   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadzzz View Post
it's cause sro updated to 198. and since theres no more img code torque doesnt work cause its looking for that img code.
It was working with out the image so they changed something on thne last couple of releases booo
Old 06/03/2009, 21:28   #197

elite*gold: 0
It's not working, well not working well anyway. I've got exams coming up, starting Friday (tomorrow) and ending the next Friday. Maybe after that I'll release a fixed version.
Old 06/03/2009, 22:35   #198

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by bot90210 View Post
It's not working, well not working well anyway. I've got exams coming up, starting Friday (tomorrow) and ending the next Friday. Maybe after that I'll release a fixed version.

#Closed till bot90210 release new version
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Clientless]Torque 2.0
08/11/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 519 Replies
Created by bot90210 and Nick (backo) Version 2.0a is out. Bug fix, will be the last version for awhile. Torque Clientless is a clientless tool for Silkroad Online. You may login clientlessly and control your character through the user interface and 'PM commands.' Features: Server Stats - Will display information about the server's capacity and current state.
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot!
06/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot! You can use Torque Clientless with agBot. :) We (belgther&jw) patched the Torque. Special thanks to Torque Clientless producers. It is supporting only 1 client currently. I will fix it soon. And please press thanks if i helped. How to use? 1- UnRAR file. (pass: www.elitepvpers.com) 2- Copy the Torque Clientless files to Silkroad directory. 3- Open nuConnector. 4- Open agBot.
[Torque] SRO Clientless
04/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 135 Replies
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6595/aboutc.png http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2374/maincl.png Features are listed in the first screenshot. Download: Download Here! Please do not directly link to the .exe if you post elsewhere. Doing so will likely result in no continued support.