My noob has return scroll but I can not open the client.
******* ****!
Shut the **** up. If you think it's ******* **** then don't use it, I don't care. I may do the bugfix this weekend, haven't done anything to torque in a long time.
This plugin system is incomplete. There is no window.h, now explanation of what it is. No vector either. and no explanation of your intent with that class either. Also, your plugin load any dlls. I would like to help make some of these plugins that people have been requesting but I am incapable... Also I'd like to expand my programming knowledge. So please explain these things or finish, but please allow the community to expand on this
What do you mean, I know I didn't document but I tried to keep it as close to edx33 as possible. Why would you need window.h? What do you mean by no vector?
it's amazing and i'm using it well , Thnx alot but is there any pms i can do ? like back to town when he is dead or so
cz i don't res and if the account died in clientless i can't back it to client
pls help
He has no time and it"s pretty pointless to wait, cause its summer vacation now and he hasn"t updated it like 2weeks+ for now. Why would he update it now?
the program doesn't need so much update. it has just some small bugs, but otherwise work perfect. and Vanapapi depending on his age and location in the world he might have some exams coming or might be at end of school. just like me i end school next week and after 1 week i have final 12 grade exams.
[Clientless]Torque 2.0 08/11/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 519 Replies Created by bot90210 and Nick (backo)
Version 2.0a is out. Bug fix, will be the last version for awhile.
Torque Clientless is a clientless tool for Silkroad Online. You may login clientlessly and control your character through the user interface and 'PM commands.'
Features:
Server Stats - Will display information about the server's capacity and current state.
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot! 06/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot!
You can use Torque Clientless with agBot. :) We (belgther&jw) patched the Torque. Special thanks to Torque Clientless producers. It is supporting only 1 client currently. I will fix it soon. And please press thanks if i helped.
How to use?
1- UnRAR file. (pass: www.elitepvpers.com)
2- Copy the Torque Clientless files to Silkroad directory.
3- Open nuConnector.
4- Open agBot.
[Torque] SRO Clientless 04/21/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 135 Replies http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6595/aboutc.png
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2374/maincl.png
Features are listed in the first screenshot.
Download:
Download Here!
Please do not directly link to the .exe if you post elsewhere. Doing so will likely result in no continued support.