when at info bar:"Login info sent to joymax" state is get changed from on to closing, i got this problam only with the first client, 2more clients working
i was get logged in with3 chars, and botting with no problams
U said that you were a alpha tester of it and dont know that theres a trial version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by inv123
when at info bar:"Login info sent to joymax" state is get changed from on to closing, i got this problam only with the first client, 2more clients working
i was get logged in with3 chars, and botting with no problams
Sometimes i get Error too, if i want to cancel client and start it it going to be the Closed State, and i dont want to close all clients only because 1 isnt working.
I am using it right now, and yes you can go in game with regular agBot + regular client non bot with clientless bots, its nice. Worth the money if ppl do decide to go for it.
Ok, Sorry for being honest but what do you guys know?
You guys do not work for Joymax, and if you did, you wouldn't do anything anyways.
Since I started playing back in 2005 I have not been banned, I recommend that people who have been banned, start using a decent firewall, and blocking error messages. I doubt that Joymax will sit there and waste there time with watching players in game when they can just as easily rely on the error logs to see if anything was patched in to the game, I have been blocking error messages now for a long long time, have botted on many characters without silk, and no ban, and let me tell you, I botted nonstop like with this char.
You guys need to stop speaking on assumptions and start going on facts. Botting is not dangerous when you know how to take proper precautions to stop Joymax from seeing things on your side.
Just about everyone says HEY, LOOK theres a NEW BOT OUT!!! Lets try it out, without thinking hmmm, what if the silkerror.exe in the silkroad folder decides to send random packets of info back to Joymax, and within those packets is your ban. 99.9% of people get lucky and there game does not crash, the other .01% do get error messages all the time so you hear them on these boards wondering wtf did I do........ First off, don't leave your ass open to the world for the taking when you go to bot.... because thats what you are doing when you let Joymax get info back from your silkerror.exe
Think I am wrong?
Why do you think they use it then?
You made me smile dude, I have laughed a bit, lol. If you crash and receive the ??? error, the silkerror.exe will send the crash report to joymax. Just delete silkerror.exe and ??? won't show up anymore(the crash will still be there though)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0sBG®
i'm sorry but i know alot more than you.
i play 5-6 years now if not more.
i started when only Troy and Xian existed ........
I never got banned and i didn't buy silk but i deleated my silk err sender and alot more stuff ...
Amazing that you are playing 5-6 years and more, cause xian exists since 01/10/2005 , but hey..it seems that you are from the fucking future, lol. .. this is my first post after ~2 years, when I need to laugh I always check this section.
the bot always say me that i have something wrong with the script when he trys to open the storge in hotan thats script work fine at the normal bot they changed the codes or something?
@Mass Mods
hmmm.. are you having problem with loop script?
well.. i used ibotforfuns script maker to generate script and it loops 100%..
@all
hmmm.. if your interested. ill try to make a little tutorial on how to use the clientless + loop..
but if you d0nt wanna.. i w0nt bother myself making one..
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot! 06/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot!
You can use Torque Clientless with agBot. :) We (belgther&jw) patched the Torque. Special thanks to Torque Clientless producers. It is supporting only 1 client currently. I will fix it soon. And please press thanks if i helped.
How to use?
1- UnRAR file. (pass: www.elitepvpers.com)
2- Copy the Torque Clientless files to Silkroad directory.
3- Open nuConnector.
4- Open agBot.
Agbot redconnector problem 08/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies some one please help me for some reason the redconnector with not log any of my chars in it just keeps closing some one help me:(:(:(
RedConnector(AgBot clientless version) 08/18/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies Download: http://rev6.com/bot/RedConnector.zip
You need to register an account here: Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution
Currently you can test this clientless, you can add 3account, so you can bot with 3 char :)
Guide:
1-Create an account
2-Confirm your e-mail address (verify your junk mail)
3-If the trial period expire you can purchase an account
4-Open RedConnector and write your rev6 account name and password or open config.ini to write it in it.
5-Click on 'Add new account'
[RELEASE] RedConnector(Cl Agbot) v1.0 08/18/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies RedConnector is out:
http://rev6.nihplod.com/index.php/AgbotClientless - For more information
http://nihplod.nihplod.com/bilder/redconnector.pn g
^^