This app can show currently status iSRO,SWSRO and ZSZC Servers. App's Features ;
- Show currently status iSRO,SWSRO and ZSZC servers !
- If opened new server,app can automaticly update database - Color shown by server spaces
- Show PoC values.
- Show server space.
- Automatic Refresh if you want.
- Show server open or closed.
- Non-Error for weekly updates
- OnTop function.
- Window transparant function.
- Alarm function.
- Adjustable columns.
- Tray function.
- Change to in-game default server.
- If you want, change colors text,bk color
- Shown login ports login delays. (Ör: .26 port 30min)
- Tooltip function.
[TOOL]AKuT13's Server List (v1.4) 12/20/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1131/12077223cd 3.gif AKuT13's Server List (v1.4)
http://i31.tinypic.com/33nyp9f.jpg http://i27.tinypic.com/28clmbk.jpg
- If any new server open , it will be automatic update.
- Server according to the colour clarifies.
- PoC value
- Server space
[Server List]Invincible's Server List v1.02 04/22/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies Hey,
I set myself the task to learn C# three weeks ago,I accomplished that task and that Server List is the proof.Yesterday when I released that server list at Stealthex,I set myself the task to make a clientless in C# till my birthday.
I'm back working on silkroad online again. :)
>Pic of the new version<
The delay is 1000 ms.
Gracia Oficial Final PTS - whish list 02/16/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Gracia Final PTS - whish list
HI!
I am trying to organize a list of things we want to make the next PTS more enjoyable.
In the list are requests like: ancient adenas at NPC store and Mammon BS at Giran square.
Go check it out and contribute!
[List]Private Server List (ALL) 06/17/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies Hi, This is a new list, no offence to the old list, but to many complaints about links not working, and more people wanted theirs on the list. So here is a list of all servers, if you wish to add yours on here please post a reply, and i'll update atleast everyday 3days.:rolleyes:
================================================= ==========
Qonquer Online:
http://www.qonquer.com/forum/templates/rbwg/image s/header.jpg
Qonquer is so far the best CO private server out there. Its owned by "Q" who...