ITS SOOOOOOOOO EASY!
Register and download
start and in this comfortable menu u cant do anything wrong, just started and its like normal agbot!
now im making accounts and accounts hahah^^
Glad to hear it is working, I will also get it set up when I get home, soo, anyone care to start a goldbotting company? LOL.
Also, this is better than isrobot now that I think of it because you can integrate your own scripts.... Like if you wanna customize it, thats all you gotta do, although as far as I remember with isrobot all you had to do was put in the training area and the bot would loop itself back to that spot, wish this bot had that as well.
You will not see the characters in the sense that you will see everything going on, you will need to learn to read like coder, where everything looks like circles, and code within console, you will become ninja daniel son, young grasshopper, we will teach you the ways of masta.
Here is a good question, can you bot on regular nuconnector and see everything going on, while using clientless bots, or thats not possible? I am guessing you can since its 2 seperate connections. And since I saw in Johns original post that you can spoof the mac, meaning different IP addresses, I am thinking yes, but if anyone could test before I get home and post back would be appreciated.
Im sure joymax have twigged on by now and have downloaded it, seen how it works and will own all of us when we first use it, Theyv screwed us before why wont they do it again?
Ok, Sorry for being honest but what do you guys know?
You guys do not work for Joymax, and if you did, you wouldn't do anything anyways.
Since I started playing back in 2005 I have not been banned, I recommend that people who have been banned, start using a decent firewall, and blocking error messages. I doubt that Joymax will sit there and waste there time with watching players in game when they can just as easily rely on the error logs to see if anything was patched in to the game, I have been blocking error messages now for a long long time, have botted on many characters without silk, and no ban, and let me tell you, I botted nonstop like with this char.
You guys need to stop speaking on assumptions and start going on facts. Botting is not dangerous when you know how to take proper precautions to stop Joymax from seeing things on your side.
Just about everyone says HEY, LOOK theres a NEW BOT OUT!!! Lets try it out, without thinking hmmm, what if the silkerror.exe in the silkroad folder decides to send random packets of info back to Joymax, and within those packets is your ban. 99.9% of people get lucky and there game does not crash, the other .01% do get error messages all the time so you hear them on these boards wondering wtf did I do........ First off, don't leave your *** open to the world for the taking when you go to bot.... because thats what you are doing when you let Joymax get info back from your silkerror.exe
i'm sorry but i know alot more than you.
i play 5-6 years now if not more.
i started when only Troy and Xian existed ........
I never got banned and i didn't buy silk but i deleated my silk err sender and alot more stuff ...
Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot! 06/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies Torque Clientless: Agbot Mode - Use Torque with agBot!
You can use Torque Clientless with agBot. :) We (belgther&jw) patched the Torque. Special thanks to Torque Clientless producers. It is supporting only 1 client currently. I will fix it soon. And please press thanks if i helped.
How to use?
1- UnRAR file. (pass: www.elitepvpers.com)
2- Copy the Torque Clientless files to Silkroad directory.
3- Open nuConnector.
4- Open agBot.
Agbot redconnector problem 08/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies some one please help me for some reason the redconnector with not log any of my chars in it just keeps closing some one help me:(:(:(
RedConnector(AgBot clientless version) 08/18/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies Download: http://rev6.com/bot/RedConnector.zip
You need to register an account here: Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution
Currently you can test this clientless, you can add 3account, so you can bot with 3 char :)
Guide:
1-Create an account
2-Confirm your e-mail address (verify your junk mail)
3-If the trial period expire you can purchase an account
4-Open RedConnector and write your rev6 account name and password or open config.ini to write it in it.
5-Click on 'Add new account'
[RELEASE] RedConnector(Cl Agbot) v1.0 08/18/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies RedConnector is out:
http://rev6.nihplod.com/index.php/AgbotClientless - For more information
http://nihplod.nihplod.com/bilder/redconnector.pn g
^^