Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool]DataBar v2.0

Discussion on [Tool]DataBar v2.0 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/03/2009, 23:02   #181

elite*gold: 0
Good app tested it and keep using it do you use it with you all chars? its litlebit hard control when much clients on, or do you have some tips 4 me? thx
Old 04/10/2009, 00:28   #182

It works and opens. But why is it showing Waiting? Been redding the hole post meny times now. cant understand why it says Waiting... I've done exactly everything in this post. Using vista 64 bits and only isrobot.

I've done the .dll files so the thing starts. I've also downloaded the latest trainshow.bat file. It still says Waiting... even thou the name of the client is SRO_Client
Old 04/10/2009, 17:40   #183

Some help please? I would really like this option!
Old 04/10/2009, 17:57   #184

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
It's for isro only.
Old 04/10/2009, 20:56   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
It's for isro only.
I use isro. So it isnt compatible with isrobot?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2009, 21:02   #186

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
I'm sorry,this project seems to be outdated.The project plan succeeded however,it worked for a pretty long period - a whole year.
If I find some free time I will check what the problem is.If I don't have that time,this thread will no longer be sticked up.

Temporary closed.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread