If you only have the "Databar.exe", then it's your problem.
You will need to download the latest T-bot, and copy the files "Trainshow.bat" and "ccrpprg.ocx" from the "Show"-folder, and into your own folder (the one containing "Databar.exe")
Its easy to do.
You can download T-bot from their website:
For some Reason I cannot even Instal it
Maybe I downloaded it wrong, I donno what's happening, but it says
Databar Error
Lien -1
Error: Unable to execute external program
The system cannot find the file specifide.
Exact words
You need a file called...i forgot the name. Check two-three posts above yours.
That file is included in every single release of Tbot(TurboBot);
You must download the bot,move the file into the location where databar is placed,though you can delete the bot after that.
I'm thinking of a new way to get that file from their server,expect a fresh initial release soon.
I'm thinking of a new way to get that file from their server,expect a fresh initial release soon.
I'm just a bit curious.
How would you work that out?
- It will have to download the entire .rar-folder and extract it, to gain access to the file.
- Or do you know a server with the extracted, and updated file?
I'm just a bit curious.
How would you work that out?
- It will have to download the entire .rar-folder and extract it, to gain access to the file.
- Or do you know a server with the extracted, and updated file?
Exactly,but the win32 based programs doesn't have brain sense ,so problem is,when should it download the file and when it shouldn't.
Every Thursday(5 hours after inspection).
In my opinion,making my own bar,identical to this one that will search the base offset would be much easier,but will take longer.Well,I'm working on getting back the softmod section,so it'll get delayed
TheSpy,This could be done in a minute,but it would be great if you don't have to download anything at all,right?
Just for the start... it would be a lot easier. It would lesser the spam if people would know what they're missing. A lot don't even know what that Line -1 error means.
[TOOL] Silkroad Online Tool!!! Auto Login + Patcher + Script !!! 09/28/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies Hello members!
If you remember i make SRO AutoLogin in minimalized window!
This is mine second script:
Process Pather by lolkop edit by me + mine autologin!
This is fastes and stable than Process Pather,
Silkroad Online tool is very easy only 1 click to patch!
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4966/silktool. png
SWSRO char Databar Updated 08/12/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies I updated vegzetdani's ECSRO databar for SWSRO.
Updates:
Offsets updated for a working fully working autopot
Can still minimize, lose, hide, show, sro.
Server, lvl, exp, and sp are not shown correctly.
Enjoy anyways.
V1.3:
Need help with invincible's tool Databar 07/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies HI guys and maybe girls ^^
I would just want to ask someone if someone could be very very nice and upload the batch file that is needed from the t-bot to make the Databar work.. the file is found in \tbot\show\ Trainshow.bat
A
nd sure i could download it from t-bot, but i don't know if i would trust them
So pls help me and upload the batch file that is needed xD Pls upload it it would help me loads!