Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with invincible's tool Databar

Discussion on Need help with invincible's tool Databar within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Need help with invincible's tool Databar

HI guys and maybe girls ^^

I would just want to ask someone if someone could be very very nice and upload the batch file that is needed from the t-bot to make the Databar work.. the file is found in \tbot\show\ Trainshow.bat
A
nd sure i could download it from t-bot, but i don't know if i would trust them

So pls help me and upload the batch file that is needed xD Pls upload it it would help me loads!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TOOL] Silkroad Online Tool!!! Auto Login + Patcher + Script !!!
09/28/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
Hello members! If you remember i make SRO AutoLogin in minimalized window! This is mine second script: Process Pather by lolkop edit by me + mine autologin! This is fastes and stable than Process Pather, Silkroad Online tool is very easy only 1 click to patch! http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/4966/silktool. png
SWSRO char Databar Updated
08/12/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
I updated vegzetdani's ECSRO databar for SWSRO. Updates: Offsets updated for a working fully working autopot Can still minimize, lose, hide, show, sro. Server, lvl, exp, and sp are not shown correctly. Enjoy anyways. V1.3:
[Server List]Invincible's Server List v1.02
04/22/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
Hey, I set myself the task to learn C# three weeks ago,I accomplished that task and that Server List is the proof.Yesterday when I released that server list at Stealthex,I set myself the task to make a clientless in C# till my birthday. I'm back working on silkroad online again. :) >Pic of the new version< The delay is 1000 ms.
[Tool]DataBar v2.0
04/10/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 185 Replies
Hello guys, You might expirienced yourself using Tbot and like me you might loved the bar of Tbot even thought it's in a weird language,heh. If you liked it ,i'm sure you've tried to start it,without tbot,however it didn't worked in most cases. This tool is a launcher that will start the bar no matter if Tbot or Sro_client is already started,however it's the first version ,so you might explore a shitload of bugs in it. To the members who had never used Tbot, Features: show:...