Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Using agbot securely with Edxloader

Discussion on [Guide] Using agbot securely with Edxloader within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/13/2010, 01:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
getted ban,not safe....
Old 04/09/2010, 00:26   #17

the loader is 100% safe lol....but sro is full of stupid kids...they get ban for the ***** they do...read 3 times that **** guilde before using a ilegal program
Old 04/15/2010, 02:08   #18

It's not because you didnt get banned that automatically youre smarter than those who got banned. Everybody can get a ban, even though they followed guides perfectly.
Old 09/06/2010, 23:32   #19

ive got the same C9 error all the time and i ticked only redirect ip and multiclient... dont have to tell u that i did everything else as u supposed to...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] EDXLoader *WORKING* with all Official S
09/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
#Close wrong section
[Guide] EDXLoader Multiclient/Redirect/Swear Filter TSRO/ISRO/VSRO/CSRO/KSRO
09/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Had alot of people asking how i was able to multi in game today so i thought i would share with others as this should help people in the future aswell. Please note i am only showing you how too, the program used was NOT made by me, all credts go too pushedx. How to multi client/Redirect/And most loader features in TSRO Tested Working] And Other Official Silrkoad Versions Untested But Confirmed by Pushedx to be working] even with updates: 1. Go here:...
[Guide]How To Set AgBot Loop! With AgBot
03/26/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hello let me start by first saying this is NOT my work and i am NOT taking credit for it i am just posting it to help others that might need it like i did, I had a million questions about this and this little guide answerd all my questions and got my agbot to work just the way i wanted it to....Hope this helps others like it helped me... Ever stuck on trying to figure out how to make loop work? Well, here it is: Now you have reached the part where you will create your own loop, this can...