Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] EDXLoader *WORKING* with all Official S

Discussion on [Guide] EDXLoader *WORKING* with all Official S within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] EDXLoader *WORKING* with all Official S

#Close wrong section
Old 09/03/2009, 13:45   #2

lol = = he would help us but mod says "wrong section" pwned

internet min.12 + -.-
Old 09/03/2009, 18:50   #3

could the mod just move it?
i needed it..
Old 09/03/2009, 19:03   #4

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisDaniel View Post
could the mod just move it?
i needed it..
My project is available in the other section. has the last version I released.

The project is not a "finished project" and I am working on a new and improved version that will be even better, but it takes a lot of time. That's why the thread is so long and it's not organized like a "release" thread. It was one big testing thread to make sure the concepts work.

Now that I know they do, I am working on something that will be even cooler.
Old 09/03/2009, 19:49   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
As Drew said, just look through his thread, there is no need in making other threads when his is clearly stickied...

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Using agbot securely with Edxloader
09/06/2010 - SRO Guides & Templates - 18 Replies
Ok I guess many of you are angered by hackshield right but I like agbot? Ok this is the most secure way to run agbot at the moment.The previous problems with agbot getting banned were mostly because of media patcher.Now that can be avoided by using edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3 (all credits go to pushedx aka Drew :-) ). 1.Now first of all download agbot(the latest full package): AgBot 2.Download edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3: ...
[Release] RiBot 1.070 + edxLoader (100% working multi)
07/21/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
Hello :) Tutorial 100% by me. And sorry for my bad english ^^ Download RiBot: riBot_1.070.rar (no limit download - my reupload) Deposit Files (orginal link from ibotforfun) Download edxLoader: edxLoader.rar
[Guide] EDXLoader Multiclient/Redirect/Swear Filter TSRO/ISRO/VSRO/CSRO/KSRO
09/03/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Had alot of people asking how i was able to multi in game today so i thought i would share with others as this should help people in the future aswell. Please note i am only showing you how too, the program used was NOT made by me, all credts go too pushedx. How to multi client/Redirect/And most loader features in TSRO Tested Working] And Other Official Silrkoad Versions Untested But Confirmed by Pushedx to be working] even with updates: 1. Go here:...
[Guide]L2 Official Server Setup Guide for Noobs-English
03/12/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 107 Replies
Here is the best guide for an L2 Official Server Setup, i post the links for the files later, u can search all files in google the mostly u will find. ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- Requirement and Precautions: ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- Running a server require at lease a P4 1.8Ghz with at lease 512MB of ram. The server will load, but very slowly. Don't...