Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AgBot Total Guide + Fixes.

Discussion on AgBot Total Guide + Fixes. within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/01/2008, 02:12   #31

elite*gold: 0
Im not sure if someone has had this problem already, but i repeated the same steps 3 times now. Everytime i try to open agbot, nothing comes up; even when i try to run it as admin. Im using vista btw, any suggestions?
Old 09/01/2008, 02:22   #32

elite*gold: 702
restart your pc and run again
Old 09/01/2008, 05:53   #33

ehmmm i want to ask. why sometimes my bot just targeting the target n need several times to attack the mobs?
Old 09/01/2008, 06:29   #34

seriously? lol, ok

[Edit]
i restarted my comp, and it didnt work. anyother suggestions

btw, does anyone know where i can find version 4.1?
Old 09/01/2008, 17:21   #35

well i maybe have not done it correctly but, when i'm done making my script and i press on start bot, my char just runs into a wall pointing to my hunting ground...
and when i press start walkback in town it waits 20 seconds (delay) and then it says somekind of error of not in protect ***,*** radius> 20

what is this?
Old 09/01/2008, 18:32   #36

well turn protect off
Old 09/01/2008, 18:41   #37

i have protect off in the beginning after start autopot and auto party then i have protect off
but still same error, this it what bot console says:

"Increase the radius value if the script is suppose to start.
Bot spawn at Area (6435,1096) distance 6415>20
Bot spawn outside protection area (112,16 Radius: 20"

i just cant figure it out :S
Old 09/02/2008, 00:04   #38

well clear hunting area
Old 09/02/2008, 01:00   #39

i did :O
i even tried to CP paste a wiki script and even that didnt work.. same error again :S
Old 09/02/2008, 03:59   #40

Your problem is you need to remove the line. Walkscript protection is where it checks the area to start the walkscript after a teleport. So say you turned off the script in hotan then went to donwhang it checks and goes zomg your not in hotan and shuts walkscript off if you have loop after teleport ticked. Keep this in mind as you can leave the line and make sure you go to the spawn place in town that your townscript is in (located where there is always a heap of afk people)

The line is:

Code:
"ConditionScript","111;16;10","0"
"ConditionScript","X;Y;Radius","Leave always 0"
So when your hitting the 'start walkscript' button and your not in the area of 111;16 the script wont start! The radius would equal anything in the area of 121-101 for X and 26-6 for Y.
Old 09/02/2008, 16:33   #41

Hi, i have a little problem with loop function, i made my script with town scripter, and sometimes it goes correct but sometimes when i check my pc i see him stuck at a wall or statue in city or at a gate, is there anyway to prevent this things? thx...
Old 09/02/2008, 17:28   #42

well the current version of agbot is not that stable soon update to come and kinda fix those things
Old 09/02/2008, 21:56   #43

Agbot doesnt work anymore... :(

Ppl this is my first post, so please take me light, and forgive any du*b sh** I might possibly (and probably will) say!

Well, I've been using Agbot for almost 4 months now, and until before this 1.158 update it had been THE botting application (), after it though it's been a pain in the a** to experiencing these kind of problems... Many of them are bugs, but I'd like to know if it's them all...

First and foremost I'm using these programs to bot:

SrProxy 1.0.0.7 + Agbot 2.4.2 (+2.4.3fix) + Testosterone Loader 7.6

1º) I dont use NuConnector anymore as it makes my computer hang as if it was holding a Tyranosaurus rex in it's back...

2º) The loopback function auto activates after teleporting (ok so far!), but when it tries to open the storage, the bot program vanishes (no crashing, no critical failure messages, not even the windows sudden stop sound! - nothing at all)

3º) At the 2.4.2 version, even if the bot program would not vanish at the storage, the items would BE stored, BUT would still be in my inventory, the bot would indeed repair equipment and sell unused items, but when it comes to buying potions it would just open the store, say hello to the potion dealer, and close the store w/o buying anything at all, and would go to the hunting area as if it had fully executed the script correctly! Just it would get there and teleport back again, as it had no potions to survive....

4º) Back to the recent 2.4.3 version, and related to the game. I dont know if it's just me, but everytime I enter the CTF event

4.1º) WITH Agbot, I immediatelly get DCed,
4.2º) w/o agbot but with testosterone loader, the event has ALWAYS been bugged (no mobs), and I sometimes get DCed,

to put this into simple words.... the problem is with Agbot or Joymax's Silk Road???

5º) What pretty much changed after the 1.158 update? NPC codes, items codes, security instances? Can anyone answer? (This is just curiosity, but i cant stand it... it's stronger than me! )

I dont really have any urgency in being answered, but i'd like some info on this, because this is a great game, a great bot program, and a great team working out there! Thx! Sorry for anything!
Old 09/02/2008, 23:57   #44

well the 2.4.3 is very unstable.
in next version the loop scripts will change
so be patient.
Old 09/03/2008, 01:19   #45

If you wish to send me your script I could look at your potion problem as I have had bots going for 12hrs+ no problems at all with agbot 2.4.2 (2.4.3 Buggy as most people have said).
Thanks
1 User