Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AgBot Total Guide + Fixes.

Discussion on AgBot Total Guide + Fixes. within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 10/26/2008, 00:41   #151

elite*gold: 0
why my agbot automatic close on the windows after 15-20 minutes? plss help// thnx
Old 10/26/2008, 00:47   #152

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
No one really knows cause of problem above, lots of people get a few dont. Its just a bug in the new version, everyone will have to wait till it updates
Old 10/26/2008, 09:42   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethzz View Post
why my agbot automatic close on the windows after 15-20 minutes? plss help// thnx
Here there is a solution working for me :

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuuu222 View Post
Agbot close not for any incompatible reasons. It close for an registry entry that agbot made one time. It will make that entry if you try to bot without opening an sro client. It will never delete that key again, even if you try something else. I found it out cuz im was using an virtual pc for the bot, while my sro client was on the main system. Thats why i overwatched agbot with some tools. I tell you what you have to delete, but this will not help you to multibot with agbot anyway:

Start > Execute > regedit > Search(ctrl+F) > search for wsock.ocx and delete it

If you really never used any clientless other than redconnector, then i believe that agbot cant "see" the sro client on some systems. Maybe on vista generally? That means, that you have to delete that wsock.ocx regestry entry always from hand on every agbot start. Agbot create that file after 10minutes(maybe more or less), if the sroclient is logged in and the walkscript or bot is activated.

edit: you have to delete the file wsock.ovc maybe too. Search it in the windows folder of your operating system over the search function. But im not sure if this is needed too. I dont want to test that now.

happy botting
Hope that help u
Old 11/27/2008, 06:55   #154

ChaosBg - moron
Old 02/14/2009, 16:26   #155

Nice Guide, AGbot ownz ^^ , but people PLEASE check the files you download BEFORE opening them or even using, there is allot of hacking tool infected files around on the internet... , I advise Downloading it from Rev6 them selves.

second, If you have trouble making a town script or walk script just download script maker v2.0 (which is the newest i believe).

next i've got a question please, hehe i'm using AGbot now for lets say few weeks, all went perfect, works fine no problems except for , that after a while the bot didn't want to teleport to town anymore, if i say that it needs to teleport at 20 pots, it won't if i say teleport at XX durability (for example 10) it won't, same for all other things, and the walking/botting script lookes perfectly fine! also loop is on.

does anyone know what I can do about this?

btw, I already Rebooted my pc several times, and also restarted AGbot.

Thanks!
Old 03/05/2010, 11:17   #156

sometimes the bot just ignores party mobs
Old 03/09/2010, 14:58   #157

yet another agbot sweet guide.... but a friend got banned useing it , so i'm to scared to use it too
Old 03/10/2010, 17:32   #158

yea, i heard Joymax banns agbot user faster then Sbot users...
Old 03/10/2010, 23:25   #159

elite*gold: 702
Guys , don't use these versions of agbot ! Please Take a look on the post date and the edit date. This was writen ages ago so if a mod can close this it would be very good.

WARNING:
DO NOT USE THE AGBOT FOLDERS IN THE FIRST POST U WILL GET BANNED.
Old 03/11/2010, 20:09   #160

First: This thread is veery old
Second: Agbot is extremely unsafe for now ( i got banned 2 times in 2 weeks -.- because of agbot ) this happens because of the media patcher.
Third: this should be Closed because some users may get banned because they dont notice the thread's date.
Old 03/11/2010, 20:39   #161

elite*gold: 702
And why did u post the same thing as me if i may ask ? -_-
Old 02/23/2015, 17:35   #162

I think I may have clicked Current Position while on the horse, is there any fix for it? Everytime I click Current Position now, the program doesnt get any coordenates.