Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Shaiya Server Setup Clarification and Fixes

Discussion on [Guide] Shaiya Server Setup Clarification and Fixes within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Guide] Shaiya Server Setup Clarification and Fixes

To setup a Shaiya EP3 or EP4 guide is rather easy, but alot of the guides can be unclear in some areas , and more don't have all of the answers, (how can they, when the errors come from people messing up guides >.< )

To setup a EP3 Server Please Follow ZeroSignal's Guide here

If that is all you want then you are done !! lol

But you will most likely want to update that to EP4 to do so please use ProfNerwosol's guide located here:

Follow the guide with all of the server services offline please.

Also DO NOT proceed onto making an EP4 server if your EP3 doesn't even work >.> , thank you.

Now, I don't know if it was just my files I had for EP4 or the whole file set that corrupts the FUCK out of the .ini's when trying to update any of the info via the PSM_Server program - If you do not want problems then NEVER UPDATE your files with the PSM_Server program!!!!

To make your server public first you need to forward some ports through your router.

All guides for this can be found here:

Please find your router model number on your router and then click the corresponding number on the portforward.com list.

The ports that you need to forward are :
SQL - port 1433 - protocol - TCP
SQL - port 1433 - protocol - UDP (for the hell of it)
login - port 30800 - protocol - TCP
game -port 30810 - protocol TCP
session - port 30900 - protocol TCP
userlog - port 30901 - protocol TCP
dbagent - port 30911 - protocol TCP
gamelog - port 30912 - protocol TCP
Psmagent - port 40900 - protocol TCP
connectionManager - port 1060 - protocol TCP
dbagent2 - port 1056 - protocol TCP
gamelog - port 1072 - protocol TCP

Next DO NOT EVER UPDATE ANY OF THE FILES WITH PSM!!!!! YOU WILL FUCK THEM UP ROYALLY!

Instead open ps_game.ini located - D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Config

Now find and change GamePublicIP=127.0.0.1 to the WAN IP you see by visiting - whatismyip.com - copy and paste this number to the GamePublicIP= value. so that it looks like this -
GamePublicIP=valuefromwhatismyip.com

For those of you using DNS redirects this is where your dns value goes.

Save and close ps_game.ini

If you followed all of the guides exactly right then you should now be able to connect to your game from the outside using your patched game.exe

How to patch the game.exe -

Backup the Shaiya game.exe from your shaiya directory (You can download the EP4 US client here - )

Next open the shaiya game.exe in a hex editor - I used

once game.exe is opened in HxD press ctrl+f to bring up the find dialogue and type this in the find box : 72.55.177.194
Change this value to the address you have in the GamePublicIP= value in the ps_game.ini file.

To do so simply single click on the first 7 of 72.55.177.194 and type out the public IP number you are using. you have to make sure that if your address is something like 172.24.155.14 or a different format that the byte value of the file is exactly the same after you edit it or you will break the exe.

To change a password of a shaiya account - you have to change the password value in the OMG_GameWEB - dbo.GameAccountTBL table AND the
PS_userdata dbo.Users_Master table or it will not work!

To add a user you can use the piece of shit non working web register scripts here or you can do so manually or write your own script/ SQL queries which I will not tell you how to do but you have to add the user to the OMG_GameWEB - dbo.GameAccountTBL table AND the
PS_userdata dbo.Users_Master table and the UserUID in both tables MUST match!

If you do not want to user to be an admin then make sure the following values are set as such in the PS_userdata dbo.Users_Master table :
Admin - 'False'
AdminLevel - 0
Status - 0

Of course we DO NOT want to leave the Shaiya user's password as the default 'Shaiya123' or anyone can bust into our DB at will to fix this - BACK UP ALL OF YOUR exe files in - D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin

and all of the INI files in D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Config

Next pause all the server services in PSM and change ALL of the passwords to whatever you want the new Shaiya users DB password to be - THESE MUST ALL BE THE SAME! - I suggest typing the password out in plaintext in notepad and then copy pasting it to all of the password values in the password boxes under -

GameGroups01 - Passwd boxes ALL four of them
UserLog - Passwd box and
Session - Passwd box

After you have done this press - Server Update > Update to all server (exe, ini files)

Now open the newly made ini files in D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\config

and open the same file that you backed up. Now copy the hash(the long string of letters and numbers) on the GameData=127.0.0.1, PS_GameData, Shaiya, [hash is here] line.

Copy this hash from the new file to the corresponding backup file!

Do this for ALL of the ini files!

So the new hash from - ps_dbAgent.ini goes to the backup of ps_dbAgent.ini
the new hash from - ps_game.ini goes to the backup of ps_game.ini etc etc etc.

After copying all of the hashes to the backup files (AND SAVING THE FUCKING FILES) move those files back into D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\config

FROM NOW ON NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING UPDATE FILES WITH THE PSM PROGRAM!

Now to change the Shaiya db password on the SQL server so your services can actually connect!

To do this login to your SQL server with the Shaiya user and right click on the top database symbol with the green circle with the white play arrow inside of it (the very very top symbol)

and select New Query

In the windowed tab that opens up type this : sp_password 'Shaiya123', 'newPasswordGoesHere(the one you changed in the PSM program)'

You must leave the values inside of the ' ' marks or SQL will scream at you for being a fucking retard and not knowing that text values must be enclosed inside of ' '

Next try out the new password by logging into the SQL server and then run your server program.

If you messed anything up you are fucking worthless.

-"Sincerely" dellsmurf
Thanks
24 Users
Old 04/11/2010, 17:59   #2

Received Thanks: 3,086
i can't the gist for what this is good for!

and btw:
Old 04/11/2010, 22:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypropylen View Post
i can't the gist for what this is good for!

and btw:
It tells you how to change the Shaiya user login password on the db and in the ini files without ruining your files with the PSM program.

And it shows how to make your server public without using the PSM program.

Did you even read it?

and I didn't know about back links, thanks for protecting retards from an absolute non existent threat, since ya know, I link everyone to drive by trojans.
Old 04/11/2010, 22:14   #4

Received Thanks: 3,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhatjoe View Post
It tells you how to change the Shaiya user login password on the db and in the ini files without ruining your files with the PSM program.

And it shows how to make your server public without using the PSM program.

Did you even read it?

and I didn't know about back links, thanks for protecting retards from an absolute non existent threat, since ya know, I link everyone to drive by trojans.
okay hanks for this info
Old 04/29/2010, 22:25   #5

elite*gold: 261
1 Question:

Quote:
must i change any Port in a .ini ???
Old 04/30/2010, 23:01   #6

Received Thanks: 1,161
I opened the latest Game.exe with an Hex Editor and serched for 72.55.177.194, but It always that It cannot find "72.55.177.194". Are you sure about that?
Old 05/02/2010, 02:47   #7

My server in local works perfectly, i'd like to play with some friend but i can't... i followed step by step this guide but won't works Oo...
I added all ports on my router, in ps_game.ini i changed public ip with my public external ip (tryed with DNS too)
I tryed to disable firewall coz i read in some thread this can be a way to fix problem of "checking server. Please check notice board" but nothing happened.

I tried with Hamachi but nothing changed... i think im close but where is the little thing i didnt do it?

Only ps_game.ini needs to be edited? nothing else?

Ty
Old 05/02/2010, 13:35   #8

Quote:
To setup a Shaiya EP3 or EP4 guide is rather easy, but alot of the guides can be unclear in some areas , and more don't have all of the answers, (how can they, when the errors come from people messing up guides >.< )

To setup a EP3 Server Please Follow ZeroSignal's Guide here

If that is all you want then you are done !! lol

But you will most likely want to update that to EP4 to do so please use ProfNerwosol's guide located here:

Follow the guide with all of the server services offline please.

Also DO NOT proceed onto making an EP4 server if your EP3 doesn't even work >.> , thank you.

Now, I don't know if it was just my files I had for EP4 or the whole file set that corrupts the FUCK out of the .ini's when trying to update any of the info via the PSM_Server program - If you do not want problems then NEVER UPDATE your files with the PSM_Server program!!!!

To make your server public first you need to forward some ports through your router.

All guides for this can be found here:

Please find your router model number on your router and then click the corresponding number on the portforward.com list.

Next DO NOT EVER UPDATE ANY OF THE FILES WITH PSM!!!!! YOU WILL FUCK THEM UP ROYALLY!

Instead open ps_game.ini located - D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\Config

Now find and change GamePublicIP=127.0.0.1 to the WAN IP you see by visiting - whatismyip.com - copy and paste this number to the GamePublicIP= value. so that it looks like this -
GamePublicIP=valuefromwhatismyip.com

For those of you using DNS redirects this is where your dns value goes.

Save and close ps_game.ini

If you followed all of the guides exactly right then you should now be able to connect to your game from the outside using your patched game.exe

How to patch the game.exe -

Backup the Shaiya game.exe from your shaiya directory (You can download the EP4 US client here - )

Next open the shaiya game.exe in a hex editor - I used

once game.exe is opened in HxD press ctrl+f to bring up the find dialogue and type this in the find box : 72.55.177.194
Change this value to the address you have in the GamePublicIP= value in the ps_game.ini file.

To do so simply single click on the first 7 of 72.55.177.194 and type out the public IP number you are using. you have to make sure that if your address is something like 172.24.155.14 or a different format that the byte value of the file is exactly the same after you edit it or you will break the exe.

To change a password of a shaiya account - you have to change the password value in the OMG_GameWEB - dbo.GameAccountTBL table AND the
PS_userdata dbo.Users_Master table or it will not work!

To add a user you can use the piece of shit non working web register scripts here or you can do so manually or write your own script/ SQL queries which I will not tell you how to do but you have to add the user to the OMG_GameWEB - dbo.GameAccountTBL table AND the
PS_userdata dbo.Users_Master table and the UserUID in both tables MUST match!

If you do not want to user to be an admin then make sure the following values are set as such in the PS_userdata dbo.Users_Master table :
Admin - 'False'
AdminLevel - 0
Status - 0

Of course we DO NOT want to leave the Shaiya user's password as the default 'Shaiya123' or anyone can bust into our DB at will to fix this - BACK UP ALL OF YOUR exe files in - D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin

Next pause all the server services in PSM and change ALL of the passwords to whatever you want the new Shaiya users DB password to be - THESE MUST ALL BE THE SAME! - I suggest typing the password out in plaintext in notepad and then copy pasting it to all of the password values in the password boxes under -

UserLog - Passwd box and
Session - Passwd box

After you have done this press - Server Update > Update to all server (exe, ini files)

Now open the newly made ini files in D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\config

and open the same file that you backed up. Now copy the hash(the long string of letters and numbers) on the GameData=127.0.0.1, PS_GameData, Shaiya, [hash is here] line.

After copying all of the hashes to the backup files (AND SAVING THE FUCKING FILES) move those files back into D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\config

Now to change the Shaiya db password on the SQL server so your services can actually connect!

To do this login to your SQL server with the Shaiya user and right click on the top database symbol with the green circle with the white play arrow inside of it (the very very top symbol)

and select New Query

In the windowed tab that opens up type this : sp_password 'Shaiya123', 'newPasswordGoesHere(the one you changed in the PSM program)'

You must leave the values inside of the ' ' marks or SQL will scream at you for being a fucking retard and not knowing that text values must be enclosed inside of ' '

Next try out the new password by logging into the SQL server and then run your server program.

-"Sincerely" dellsmurf
i Cant not update after i change the password in server patch config its say disable update check service PSM_Agentserver
Old 05/06/2010, 01:25   #9

Question EP4 Server in VMware 7

I've installed my ep3 server into vmware with no problems.
Managed to connect to server from inside guest OS with shaiya client as well
as from host OS, upgraded to the ep4 server with no problems, server is running now. can connect from guest OS, but now can't connect from host OS. Any ideas on what the problem might be? I've already forwarded the ports when I first did the ep3 server and the logs show no problem.
Old 05/27/2010, 08:47   #10

Quote:

UserLog - Passwd box and
Session - Passwd box

and select New Query

-"Sincerely" dellsmurf
Have done all of that 8 times to the letter of the post and get a disconnected from server error 0 after log in and choose server.

Also i have to copy exe files back your post doesn't say that but without it game stays paused

Getting real tired of 30 minutes restoring acronis backup for 5 minutes of configuring and same shit
Old 07/13/2010, 18:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturnalSniper View Post
Have done all of that 8 times to the letter of the post and get a disconnected from server error 0 after log in and choose server.

Also i have to copy exe files back your post doesn't say that but without it game stays paused

Getting real tired of 30 minutes restoring acronis backup for 5 minutes of configuring and same ****
I have the same problem earlier on, and it took me 2 days to finally figure it out. The below url contained my solution to changing password.

I hope it help those who want to change their DB password but failed due to PSM problematic updater.
Old 07/14/2010, 19:12   #12

I finally found my problem i had to edit the EP4 SQL file to set up the linked servers with the new password
Old 07/15/2010, 17:10   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturnalSniper View Post
I finally found my problem i had to edit the EP4 SQL file to set up the linked servers with the new password
What do u mean? Mind to share what you have discover?
Old 07/15/2010, 20:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamessimpler View Post
What do u mean? Mind to share what you have discover?
If you follow the instructions on this post. you get the dreaded Disconnect error 0 problem but they missed the point when you upgrade to EP4.
The SQL file you need to run has the Shaiya/Shaiya123 username and pass in it to set up the linked servers.

First remove the linked servers from your database then edit the sql file to your new password "SAVE" then run.

All should be fine after that
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2010, 05:54   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryusa View Post
i Cant not update after i change the password in server patch config its say disable update check service PSM_Agentserver
i am having the same problem, anyone got a solution?