[Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README.
Discussion on [Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README. within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
Haha, get rid of that and install Net Framework 2.0, your not running Vista so 3.5 is kinda useless and probably makes you worse off when it comes to capability.
Haha, get rid of that and install Net Framework 2.0, your not running Vista so 3.5 is kinda useless and probably makes you worse off when it comes to capability.
oic.. but do agbot compatible with framework 3.5?? because i didnt try it yet..
btw when i check back my pc i have 2 .net framework (2.0 & 3.0)
btw im trying each version 1st to see the result.. later i'll send the result
now its updated ...(23.9.08) Im at my first time on this site... will u post the new (not detected) client or must i looking for a guide which only is for the new vision?
cool, thx =) im happy to know that u update... and that today or tomorrow
now i know it... so i wait. ~Merged Posts by John Dread~ Next time use the edit-button please.
IT WAS ONLY IMPORTANT !THAT! U DO IT
THXXX =)
i have problems.. i do all what i need (nuConnector agBot). So i start game with loader. All is allright the button.. all. but when i try to login game quit and the ?????????????????????????????? error comes. at nuconnector is alert client! but i have new vision... what now ? please help
i have problems.. i do all what i need (nuConnector agBot). So i start game with loader. All is allright the button.. all. but when i try to login game quit and the ?????????????????????????????? error comes. at nuconnector is alert client! but i have new vision... what now ? please help
Don`t double post!
ontopic: use the older version,which worked for you.alot of users are experiencing the crash problem.
Well i have problem like that. If i start walkscript in town it buy everything u need, goes to hunting place and hunts but if it dies it gets to town and then stays there until i get back there and press start Walkscript. Is this possible that it would start walkscript automatically if it dies and gets to town
We all have the DC problem, we need to wait for a stable version, and I do NOT recommend using the tbot crack, last I heard alot of people lost their accounts to that.
Quick & EAsy AGBot help needed :) 10/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies Hey all, i sold my 0x33 and i want to use AG bot to see what its like, iv installed everything and all seems fine but when i go to exec the program (following the correct procedures) i get a message saying " please execute "Silkroad.exe"
im guessing this is because the NoDc client supplied may be out dated? i beleive the loader version im using is 1.158
any help greatly apreciated
xx
agbot-stall help needed 08/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies So, I'm using AGbot3 whit nuconnector71 and everything is working perfectly.
I have a second silkroad folder that is 100% clean.
I just add testosterone in it to open a second client, everything start, it's perfect.
Then, I press alt-tab to go take a look at whats happening to my agbot account, it is disconnected from the server. It worked during all the yesterday night, so I think "It's maybe just a normal dc.." I close everything, I start nuconnector, then agbot, then sro, login start...
agbot-stall help needed 08/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies So, I'm using AGbot3 whit nuconnector71 and everything is working perfectly.
I have a second silkroad folder that is 100% clean.
I just add testosterone in it to open a second client, everything start, it's perfect.
Then, I press alt-tab to go take a look at whats happening to my agbot account, it is disconnected from the server. It worked during all the yesterday night, so I think "It's maybe just a normal dc.." I close everything, I start nuconnector, then agbot, then sro, login start...