[Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README.
Discussion on [Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README. within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
hmmm
i already reinstall my sro (just to get clean new sro folder), i install the bots 1 by 1 with ur RUF but it seems to me it doesnt work... last version it still work but idk whats wrong with this version..
and some help will be usefull
sory for my bad english...
i've already install all agbot thing into the right folder... launch nuconnector, launch agbot, start game with rumata loader, yea it still works but when i alt+tab to see on the goldfish its has nothing... not like the old version that will appear our char name lvl etc but idk whats wrong with this new version.. and its even didnt show my char name lvl etc.. its just show the agbot menu(like we just newly launch it, and sometimes its didnt appear but when i check process the agbot process still exists)
when i press start bot or start walkscript, nothing happens... i cant even try to navigate the menu like config etc.. its like completely not working...
why these files are included "Trojan horse"?? my Avast! antivirus was found the trojan horse after i download agbot 2.4.10 from ur thread.. is it SAFE? or... truely include keylogger or something? and... this file name of trojan horse is --> "TaxI_TooL_v2.5 final" <--- (this file name... make me feel unsafe..) please explain.. WTF for this file? keylog? or a program that agbot needed??
Please make sure you install all the Library files as well. Are you running Windows XP or Vista?
im using windows xp sp3 and i already install all the library file( it should be install in folder windows system32 right because in ur ruf guide it should install at where it should be[default folder])
This is my first time i write in this forum, but since february that im using AGBOT, i have 2 say a few things... 1) THANK YOU for a free bot 2) CONGRATULATIONS for the effort on developing AGBOT and keep up the good work.
I understand you need to cash in some money with all the dedicated time and management, i consider making a donation in the present or in the future, dont know when because i dont earn enough money.
Now the important thing, I think redconector is a good ideia, but I won't support it for now since is a clientless bot and i like to see what the bot is doing.
I have detected a few things since the update o silk client 1.158
1) i can only run 2 clients with the agbot... before you could have 3 or 4 (1 bot + 3 or 4 stall chars), i hope you can fix that.
2) if i maximize the silk client the bot on the hunting tries to go to 0;0, i have been noticing this since version 2.4.2., this happens because my CPU stays on 100% with silk client maximized, before i did not happen, i have a AMD 3700+ , 2G ram 400mhz and a 6600gt 256 ddr3, but i think it is not the problem of the computer but i would like to ask the users if they have been reporting the same problem.
why these files are included "Trojan horse"?? my Avast! antivirus was found the trojan horse after i download agbot 2.4.10 from ur thread.. is it SAFE? or... truely include keylogger or something? and... this file name of trojan horse is --> "TaxI_TooL_v2.5 final" <--- (this file name... make me feel unsafe..) please explain.. WTF for this file? keylog? or a program that agbot needed??
sorry bad english.
It is known as a false positive, it is harmless. I also use Avast because it is the BEST out there, but when I play SRO I makde sure to turn off or pause all providers so that it does not stop the program from working, it is NOT a trojan horse I can assure you of that and has also been confirmed by the staff of this site, you would have seen by now if I was uploading bs, I would have been banned by now
mass if u can help me with my problem then i'll be the most happies person on earth..
this is my 1st screen
this is b4 the game started... idk how to explain it but maybe with viewing the pic then u can make some conclusion
this is the 2nd screen
as u can see the bot is like doesnt connect to the game or whatever it is( idk how to xplain it also.. T_T)
i have try many guide but the results is still same
and this is the last thing that makes me wondering
as u can see there's no more agbot at my taskbar but there is still a process in my task manager...
Hm i have the same problem like Xzulx that is happening with latest version 2.4.11 but i cant open old versions I just click on them and nothing happens.
I have all the things installed ocx,libbrary files etc.But that weird thing started happening after 2.4.11 ver.
Then make sure you have redirect ip checked, then press start game or w/e then your bot should be working just fine.
lolz.. oh forget to tell u guys that i already open nuconnector76(**** my 1st screen too lousy..lolz..) its just behind RUF guide.. maybe you guys cant see it because it is behind the RUF and my taskbar is auto hiding....
**** sory for that mistake....
mass, i know how to make agbot working with the last version but idk whats wrong with this version.. i dont think it is because my pc problems (keep formatting my pc b4) or maybe its need framework 3.5++?? i only have windows framework 3
T_T
Quick & EAsy AGBot help needed :) 10/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies Hey all, i sold my 0x33 and i want to use AG bot to see what its like, iv installed everything and all seems fine but when i go to exec the program (following the correct procedures) i get a message saying " please execute "Silkroad.exe"
im guessing this is because the NoDc client supplied may be out dated? i beleive the loader version im using is 1.158
any help greatly apreciated
xx
agbot-stall help needed 08/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies So, I'm using AGbot3 whit nuconnector71 and everything is working perfectly.
I have a second silkroad folder that is 100% clean.
I just add testosterone in it to open a second client, everything start, it's perfect.
Then, I press alt-tab to go take a look at whats happening to my agbot account, it is disconnected from the server. It worked during all the yesterday night, so I think "It's maybe just a normal dc.." I close everything, I start nuconnector, then agbot, then sro, login start...
agbot-stall help needed 08/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies So, I'm using AGbot3 whit nuconnector71 and everything is working perfectly.
I have a second silkroad folder that is 100% clean.
I just add testosterone in it to open a second client, everything start, it's perfect.
Then, I press alt-tab to go take a look at whats happening to my agbot account, it is disconnected from the server. It worked during all the yesterday night, so I think "It's maybe just a normal dc.." I close everything, I start nuconnector, then agbot, then sro, login start...