[Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README.
Discussion on [Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README. within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
John or first mod to read this can you please add \ between the Windows commands to reg the files, alot of people are wondering why the files are not registering and that is why.
apologize for double post, I figured I can't quote myself and use the \ at same time, weird...
well first of all get a hella good antivirus
and register .ocx files, install library files and there should be no missing files
and can someone please explain me how i can configure agbot to pick up quest items, alchemy materials and so on
in item list theres no option to pickup or not, just to sell to npc, put in storage and stuff...
well first of all get a hella good antivirus
and register .ocx files, install library files and there should be no missing files
and can someone please explain me how i can configure agbot to pick up quest items, alchemy materials and so on
in item list theres no option to pickup or not, just to sell to npc, put in storage and stuff...
EDIT:nvm i found it
On agBot go to config, then in that window you will see item list buttom click that it will take a few secs to load, then choose what you want to keep and toss within those menus. Then save
i did every thing u said but when i use the loder 2 log into the game using the rediert ip thing....it stuck on loding...(when is loding 2 the game)..can some 1 help me out plz
Thanks a lot Got the bot running which is great so that just proves that the guide was great! But I don't really understand how to do after that? I mean the bot is just running around, tried to create a script so that my char would hunt big-eyed ghosts and go back sell when the inventory is full, and while doing that buy some herbs too. But I can't really get that to work, as I said its only running around getting stuck on different objects :/
I also cannot get the herbs to work eithers, NPC error. As for making the script, just have your guy buy some pots instead, make your script using agdev, after generating your script go to your bot folder, then navigate to, config folder, config1, script, and open up default.lst using notepad. replace everything in the with your script that you just created, save and start up your game making sure your bot is standing in front of storage, after that just watch him and make sure he goes to all NPC's and then runs out of town, if he does that I am pretty sure he is going to hung big eyed ghosts now.
hmmm
the buff thing...
it buffs every 1min...after he killed 1 mob he changes weapon and buffs...
i want him to do it like every 5mins...
how do i do that?
My bot still doesnt attack the mobs :/ Im I've set it to kill weasels but it just runs past them and returns back to town I've set it to attack and all but it still just runs around, can anyone help me ?
My bot still doesnt attack the mobs :/ Im I've set it to kill weasels but it just runs past them and returns back to town I've set it to attack and all but it still just runs around, can anyone help me ?
Make sure you have your return to town settings set correctly.
Quick & EAsy AGBot help needed :) 10/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies Hey all, i sold my 0x33 and i want to use AG bot to see what its like, iv installed everything and all seems fine but when i go to exec the program (following the correct procedures) i get a message saying " please execute "Silkroad.exe"
im guessing this is because the NoDc client supplied may be out dated? i beleive the loader version im using is 1.158
any help greatly apreciated
xx
agbot-stall help needed 08/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies So, I'm using AGbot3 whit nuconnector71 and everything is working perfectly.
I have a second silkroad folder that is 100% clean.
I just add testosterone in it to open a second client, everything start, it's perfect.
Then, I press alt-tab to go take a look at whats happening to my agbot account, it is disconnected from the server. It worked during all the yesterday night, so I think "It's maybe just a normal dc.." I close everything, I start nuconnector, then agbot, then sro, login start...
agbot-stall help needed 08/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies So, I'm using AGbot3 whit nuconnector71 and everything is working perfectly.
I have a second silkroad folder that is 100% clean.
I just add testosterone in it to open a second client, everything start, it's perfect.
Then, I press alt-tab to go take a look at whats happening to my agbot account, it is disconnected from the server. It worked during all the yesterday night, so I think "It's maybe just a normal dc.." I close everything, I start nuconnector, then agbot, then sro, login start...