[Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README.
Discussion on [Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README. within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
wow...i got hacked after used your files (made a comeback after a year+ mia and tried this for fun) only approx. 700mil+ worth, anyway thx u for giving me time to look for more beautiful things in my life than playing this game
this guide is good, but i suggest those who interested to addict into this game get the real files from the originator instead...
ive got a problem.. at the first time all works fine.. but now sometimes the bot close without reason can someone say me why it close.. thx (sry for bad english)
I loaded everything up then i even deleted everything and then re-uploaded and the bot still doesnt work. i watched your vid and followed everything from checking and uncheckin sell items, use storage because ur guide says that the bot automatically uses both of those so then i copy the script from agdev and pasted it in my c/program/sro/config/config1/script/default. then gointo agbot and click scritp clear then up load default then save, it still just run around in town?
Ive looked on the site for more info but i must of missed a step or skipped something in there because he likes to pace in const.
I apologize for my inactivity, it seems that agBot does not work for me and many others right now, so until it does start looping, I will start postings relevance to these threads. Just wanted to update you guys.
Sorry guys for the late posting i just now get home from work its 5:30pm over here in cali.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod
Have you tried another town other than Constantinople? I've heard other people having problems there, not just you. Try a Jangan script.
What are the injects for I can't say off hand? I don't see anything here that will cause him acting weird, only that he won't buy pots.
"store buy","HP recovery Herb","100"
Not
"store buy","HP recovery potion Herb","100"
Use this to cast Grass-Walk.
Code:
"cast buff","Grass Walk - Flow",""
Alright il try jangan and let you know Thanks god
Edit: alirght i just tele all the way to jangan out of money atm so when he trains a little and gain some money il go to town to repot and c if it was just the town.
ReEdit: ok just tele to town and it spawned in jangan then it said dc from server =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods
I apologize for my inactivity, it seems that agBot does not work for me and many others right now, so until it does start looping, I will start postings relevance to these threads. Just wanted to update you guys.
Thnx for the info so should i wait a few to test out gods possible solution?
Ok nvm it dc me the second i log in now because im in town right at the respawn point i hurry and try to move but my guy is stuck there and then it takes about 15seconds before i get dced.
I havent changed anything other then from const - Jangan.
The red is what the script maker generated, when the bot went to the potion stop it froze because the herb is really just called HP recovery Herb, there no potion when ur buying herbs, so it bought the correct potions and as far i saw prior to be comming back and seeing that it got dced for the inspection its was killing monsters =D
The red is what the script maker generated, when the bot went to the potion stop it froze because the herb is really just called HP recovery Herb, there no potion when ur buying herbs, so it bought the correct potions and as far i saw prior to be comming back and seeing that it got dced for the inspection its was killing monsters =D
Quick & EAsy AGBot help needed :) 10/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies Hey all, i sold my 0x33 and i want to use AG bot to see what its like, iv installed everything and all seems fine but when i go to exec the program (following the correct procedures) i get a message saying " please execute "Silkroad.exe"
im guessing this is because the NoDc client supplied may be out dated? i beleive the loader version im using is 1.158
any help greatly apreciated
xx
agbot-stall help needed 08/16/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies So, I'm using AGbot3 whit nuconnector71 and everything is working perfectly.
I have a second silkroad folder that is 100% clean.
I just add testosterone in it to open a second client, everything start, it's perfect.
Then, I press alt-tab to go take a look at whats happening to my agbot account, it is disconnected from the server. It worked during all the yesterday night, so I think "It's maybe just a normal dc.." I close everything, I start nuconnector, then agbot, then sro, login start...
agbot-stall help needed 08/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies So, I'm using AGbot3 whit nuconnector71 and everything is working perfectly.
I have a second silkroad folder that is 100% clean.
I just add testosterone in it to open a second client, everything start, it's perfect.
Then, I press alt-tab to go take a look at whats happening to my agbot account, it is disconnected from the server. It worked during all the yesterday night, so I think "It's maybe just a normal dc.." I close everything, I start nuconnector, then agbot, then sro, login start...