Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challange Question 100%true guys

Discussion on Challange Question 100%true guys within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challange Question 100%true guys

I respectfully greet you and I would like to ask you a challenging question:

Quote:
Who can create a buff that modifies the chance of critical damage on a weapon? / or / a stone to make this change specified above
(this in case someone knows the parameter for critical damage in the database).

If someone can answer this question concretely, please don't hesitate to leave a message, I appreciate it enormously.
Old 11/14/2023, 12:09   #2

I don't know why you're using so many colors but here we are.

You referee to what you want as both "chance of critical damage" and "parameter for critical damage" which could mean two different things.

25458 - cr (CriticalRate) can be used on attacks, buffs, passives and socket stones to increase the critical strike chance.

I don't know of any SkillParameter that increases the critical damage from from 200% to 300% or similar. The ones that come closest are:
25697 - da (DownAttack) which increases the damage of downed targets by a multiplier.
1635017569 - atca (AttackCriticalAbnormal) which increases the damage when a target is under a specific effect (Bind, Sleep, Faint, Dull e.g)

But those are not chance based critical hits.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/14/2023, 14:54   #3

my eye
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2023, 12:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
I don't know why you're using so many colors but here we are.

You referee to what you want as both "chance of critical damage" and "parameter for critical damage" which could mean two different things.

25458 - cr (CriticalRate) can be used on attacks, buffs, passives and socket stones to increase the critical strike chance.

I don't know of any SkillParameter that increases the critical damage from from 200% to 300% or similar. The ones that come closest are:
25697 - da (DownAttack) which increases the damage of downed targets by a multiplier.
1635017569 - atca (AttackCriticalAbnormal) which increases the damage when a target is under a specific effect (Bind, Sleep, Faint, Dull e.g)

But those are not chance based critical hits.

you're right, excuse me please, I was actually referring to the chance of critical that you have on hits like for example: (10 hits of which 5 will be critical), increasing the chance of critical you will hit more often with the total value of damage exp: [phydmg=(25000*2)+magdmg15000=65000 critical]. Rewording the question: How can you increase this critical rate to hit more often?
Old 11/15/2023, 14:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggie92 View Post
you're right, excuse me please, I was actually referring to the chance of critical that you have on hits like for example: (10 hits of which 5 will be critical), increasing the chance of critical you will hit more often with the total value of damage exp: [phydmg=(25000*2)+magdmg15000=65000 critical]. Rewording the question: How can you increase this critical rate to hit more often?
Well that's already been answered. You just have to create a buff in _RefSkill with the following parameter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
The two columns following this number used to determine the FlatIncrease and PercentageIncrease (may only work Sockets). Search for existing Skills with a Param of this number and you'll have your example that you can copy. Utilize the mushy substance between your ears for the rest.

As a side note, I'm not sure how the actual final critical strike chance is actually calculated tho. What does "Critical 8 Increase" even mean?

Using a weapon with Critical 15 and having Concentration Lv. 7 (Critical 8) for an observable total of Critical 23 Increase, i had a ~32% chance of doing a critical hit. The sample size was rather small so it's not really evidential. There are probably more hidden parameters that influence the final chance like level, strength, natural critical hit rate or critical evasion rate of monsters.

Tags
sro 100 cap, sro 2023, sro editing, sro server