Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro Skill GS Error

Discussion on Vsro Skill GS Error within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro Skill GS Error

Macro Detected! Skill ID: 33788, CharName:bende16 Handler(4:0)

Fix problem
Old 08/10/2019, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 100
I can't tell why joymax did that check, because I don't know what skill type with Param1 value 4 is, but I can tell how to fix it.

Basically, your skill with ID 33788 cause that because its Param1 value is 4 and its used on specific target. So, try to find out what Param1 value 4 means and remove that skill until you find out or change Param1 value to anything else than 4.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How make Vsro skill speed up and skill range increase
05/13/2016 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, This is just an idea There gameplay difference between vsro with ECSRO Ecsro skill time wery fast and skill range long, funyy game But vsro skill time little bit slow (skill,pvp) and skill range short How make Vsro skill speed up and skill range increase ?
Vsro Quere Error/ Result Error
03/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi Guys, im looking around and trying to find help now for a long period. Here is my Problem: http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6424/queryerro r.png how to fix? have teamviewer
[VSRO FILES] Error - Cert error!!!
09/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6766/erri.png Can any1 help me to solve it?I would appreciate
(VSRO)Only Vsro players
05/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
i know i saw 2 sites Vsro and gamevnz.tk there are bots and tuts for vsro agbot or phpbot or revbot. but mz problem is i cant patch there ip i dont know why,if anyone playing on vsro with bot please upload me or if anyone know how i make that bot compatability for vsro tell me here. thx
New Vsro Thread!!!Only Vsro players!!
04/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
Post ur name and server here from Vsro.....