Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Socket login with python?

Discussion on Socket login with python? within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Socket login with python?

Hello everyone, I'm trying login to silkroad with python socket. How can i write that ?

I recieved byte data but i cant understand procedure

Old 07/13/2019, 13:37   #2

elite*gold: 100
You write that the same as you would do in any other programming language. There's nothing special in implementing the silkroad protocol in python compared to other languages.

Don't get me wrong, but your post doesn't seem like you got much experience in python, or programming in general. Implementing the procotol from scratch might frustrate or even might be too much. If you know enough about python, you could try using this library. You still need to handle most of the communication part, but at least you won't need to implement the session handling by yourself.

A good message reference can be found here:

Old 07/13/2019, 21:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
I didnt know Python can be implement another language library. Thanks for the information i'll check

Btw i never work on network programming. I just experienced data struct.

« How to edit Quest Dictonary | Packet issue 0x3080 »