Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using sniffed packets

Discussion on Using sniffed packets within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Using sniffed packets

Hello,

To start off, I am proficient in Java and have a general knowledge of programming, so please don't instantly discredit me.

I would like to make simple bot in Java, and need some help with packet analyzation.

Take for example a sitting packet:
Code:
[C -> S][704F]
With this data, I assume the 'opcode' is 704F? Then what is 04?

Then I noticed this packet is when you click on the ground/object
Code:
[C -> S][7021]
98 66                                             
CD 04                                            
9F FF                                             
E9 06
7021 is the ground click opcode, yes? Then, what is all this extra data below? I assume coordinates of the click?

I also read of about security data, that is sent with each packet..

I am basically asking if somebody could break packets and their data down for me. I already have a bot gui/framework built, just need the packet implementation.
Old 03/08/2012, 12:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
The 04 byte is just the data of the sit packet.

A quick made graphic of the packet structure. (The security bytes are for the phConnector)

And to the "7021" question