Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Programming a bot ! where to start?

Discussion on Programming a bot ! where to start? within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Programming a bot ! where to start?

hi
how are you all ?
if I want to program a bot using java programming language
what should I learn ?
I hope someone can write a list to me of all things that I should know to make a bot
it will be best if it is ordered I mean what should to be learned first
thanks for all in advance
Old 02/19/2012, 19:47   #2

first of all you have to learn how to sniff packets. then you have learn how to analyze packets. after that the job begins with packets. by sending packets to server your char moves, kill and etc.
Old 02/19/2012, 20:02   #3

If you need to ask, you can't do it....
Old 02/20/2012, 18:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution007 View Post
first of all you have to learn how to sniff packets. then you have learn how to analyze packets. after that the job begins with packets. by sending packets to server your char moves, kill and etc.
thanks for your help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav92 View Post
If you need to ask, you can't do it....
i didn't ask anyone to make a bot for me
i just wanted to know what is the way ?
what are the technologies i should know ?
i didn't even ask someone to learn these to me i will learn on my own
just want to know the way i should take
what is the problem in that ?
Thanks
1 User