Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What should i learn to start programming a 5375 sources

Discussion on What should i learn to start programming a 5375 sources within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool What should i learn to start programming a 5375 sources

I'm Really Ready to learn Any language or any thing ... To start coding 5375 sources .... i wants to run my own private server .. . but i cannot run perfect server with out being a coder or something like that .... So some one tell me what languages do i need to learn ... Thanks <3
Old 02/18/2012, 19:06   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,118
There was a thread like this not to long ago.

These were my final suggestions:

Old 02/18/2012, 19:10   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,377
Patch does not matter. Learn general programming knowledge and it will serve you well regardless of source and in most cases regardless of programming language you code in.

GENERAL knowledge > Specific stuff

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Good way to learn network programming?
07/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm very intrested in network programming. My knowledge of C++ is very well and I know how to create a socket but I don't know how to use it properly and how ip packets exactly work. My final goal is to create a bot for silkroad. so it would be nice if it has something to do with that but everything is welcome. greetz.
whats the best programming language to learn?
05/19/2010 - General Coding - 14 Replies
Im going to learn a programming language but dont know whats better java or c#:confused: ill be using it to create hacks, bots and maby create a game.
what programming language should i learn
05/08/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
i already know some basics of java and i love programing. so i was wondering is it better to continue with java or start learning c# instead. Im going to use it for hacks/bots and maby ill create a game some day
Where do I start(programming)
12/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
I'm pretty sure I started a topic like this yesterday but it seems to have disapeared. I want to start making bots and from what I've gathered around this site is I will have to learn a programming Language. Also it seems most ppl use VB as there Language of choice. So unless anyone has any better ideas for a Language for me to learn, then I guess VB is it. But... Is there a way to start making VB programs without having to pay &#036;800 for the software. If not then I'm afraid I will have to go...