Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C++ Where to learn ??

Discussion on C++ Where to learn ?? within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C++ Where to learn ??

Hello people,

Where do you learn c++ for soldierfront hack coding ??

Thx
Bart
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2011, 00:44   #2

maybe can help you.
Old 01/29/2011, 04:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~FroiX23~ View Post
maybe can help you.
i think he was asking how to learn C++.. not the link for google.. YOUR NOT FUNNY.
Old 01/31/2011, 13:55   #4

Hi,for learn C++,go to HERE:
Old 02/11/2011, 20:23   #5

die waffe mit der man am besten spielen kann who cares wenn du die ak74u benutzt wenn du damit alle wegfetz nihm sie ich persönlich kann nix mit der AK74u anfangen.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Learn c#, look here!
05/05/2010 - CO2 Programming - 16 Replies
Okay, if you want to learn c#, then i got some good links for books, tutorials and more here. First i would recommend you to Infamousenoone's thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-programming/1 48675-programming-idiots-tutorial-c.html Then here is the good links for free books for download, tutorials etc.They are pretty good and im sure they will help u alot. InformIT: Sams Teach Yourself C# in 24 Hours Contents - C# The Basics - Beta2 Visual Studio.Net with C#
How did you learn?
02/14/2010 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
I have been a member of this forum for a while now and I have come across a bit of a problem, I have a very hard time with hacking. I mean, i can do the basics but not much. I guess I was just wondering how did you guys first figure out how to make your own hacks? Like even the simple ones from vac hacking and zoom hacking all the way to 100% argate hack? How did you figure out all of the codes and everything? Maybe it would help if I could talk to an experienced person one on one. I...
I want learn.
01/16/2010 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
Hey =D Ok, let me be honest to start, i dont have any knowledge about progaming, im totaly noob on this area, but i want some bots like a blue mouse helper and stuff, but i dont want be a leecher and ask people do to want it for me. So im thinking about to start search and learn something about progaming, so i can do what i want by myself and also share it. The point of this thread is, what u guys that know about making bots and stuff, recomend for me to start learning (which progam...
TO LEARN!!!!!!
05/09/2008 - GunZ - 14 Replies
Heya everyone as you can tell im new to these forums, but i am willing and wanting to learn how to hack gunz (ijji). There are a few things i need to be cleared up, why is that in all these "how to" guides, once you finish editing the system.mrs it either gets updated through your gunz launcher or when you inject a "".dll you get error messages, booted from the game or the game just doesnt load after the gameguard screen? Id also like to know how i can go about fixing this problem and wether or...
i want to learn
04/16/2007 - General Coding - 23 Replies
hi allz,i want to start making trainers,hacks,ect...... but irst i want to know how to do it,what i need and like this,please give me some advice,no flaming sonybaci