Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] FAMAS

Discussion on [GUIDE] FAMAS within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [GUIDE] FAMAS

Good day evp! this is a guide to master famas!! hmm..
'll update this guide kung may maidadagdag ako.. thnx.. so let's start..

Short Description:
Fa-Mas is a weapon commonly used for cqc (Close Quarter Combat) mainly because of its Fire power up-close and its high rof (Rate of Fire).. It Has a similar recoil pattern as of M4a1 (bullet goes either left or right). it also has the same clip size as the m4a1 30/120

Recoil Pattern:
Short Range w/o Control

Short Range w/ Control

Headshot Damage

Long Range Damage

Mid Damage

Pros and Cons
Pros:
- Lightweight (very good for rushing)
- high fire power in close range
- accurate
- good for bunny hop shooting
- will "EAT" players in cqc
- its 30/120 clip size will last the whole round

Cons:
- damage sux (sorry for the word) at long range
- deals 4 - 10 damage at long range.. so dont bother trying to kill snipers at docks of shang

Tactics (From My Experience)

Rushing (your main purpose in using Famas)
- This is one of my fav. weapons in rushing aside from m4a1 and Ak74.. its awesome firepower pwns enemies up close.. As a rusher.. dont go rambo and try to kill them all.. trust me.. you can't do it.. but if none of your team mates want to die "kamikaze style" (suicide) then try to take many enemies as you can with your 100hp

-Always i mean always use your Smoke Grenade when rushing.. Dont use VX you cant hide in there.. just throw smokes then a flashbang just make sure you or your team mates will not be blinded.. after the FBang explodes rush through the smokes.. kill as many as you can with your 100hp

What to Wear:
- this is simple.. wear things that could give you SP<- Special Point(special kill medals).
- and wear clothes that will give you a speed boost..

Additional Tips:

When to Crouch + Fire ; When to BunnyHop ; K-Walk ; K-run ; S-Walk

Crouch Firing - is essential for Famas users "IF" they want to conserve their ammo.. lets make this shorter.. Crouch + Fire are rush type players that "tries" to kill an enemy with the least amount of ammo as possible. So when he's done killing his enemy he just moves on to the other.. before the other enemy has time to react (yes this is true.. using famas you could kill an enemy with 3 - 4 shots up-close and killing another before they could react )

Bunny Hop - my fave tactic for rushing.. coz this tactic helps you "Dodge" snipers.. (yes this confuses them) use Fa-Mas to your advantage guys.. it has an easy recoil pattern when bunnyhopping you will likely get headshots with this method..

K-Walk - originated from Korea if im not mistaken.. know as (Korean-Walk) is a walk - crouch pattern.. with constant intervals between.. making you less vulnerable from snipers.

K-Run - is a method to eliminate your footsteps. same as K-Walk but with larger intervals.. Hard to Master.. same as SS (silent shot)..

S-Walk - my own term is strafe walking many players uses this to maximize their speed.. use A + W or W + D when running with your knife..

When to Spray ; When to Burst Fire

Spraying - before unloading this beast.. please keep in mind that it has a very and i mean very fast rof similar to its twin m4a1.. you spray and only spray under this circumstances:

1. When the Enemy is right in your face
2. When rushing and their just in sight

Burst Fire - use this tactic when you rushing a sniper.. jump in different patters and walk more unpredictable.. shoot them with 3 - 4 burst to mess up their crosshair..

Maps to Use Fa-Mas (including teams)

Shanghai
Red: if your in this team.. either you can pwn enemies to victory or die.. this map in this team is hard if you lack team work..

Blue: as a Blue team member and a Fa-Mas user.. just rush the red team with your partners.. pwn every reds you see.. just make sure you have someone to back you up

Bridge
Red: Red has the advantage if your a famas user.. rush their snipers from the paths in the right..

Blue: this is hard.. just go to a hiding spot where you are safe from snipers.. then kill enemies as they pass-by.

Desert
Red: same as blue.. rush to kill.. Just make sure you have a group to back you up.

Blue: Rush straight thru the mid. then kill unwary snipers

Bunker Buster
Red: plan your attack.. most of your enemies are in the middle part of the map.. form a group then take your enemies out.

Blue: go to the right of your base.. (the bombsite near the Comfort Room) go to the stairs leading to the middle part of the map.. kill enemies still holding a grenade

Satellite
Red: Rush to the Left part of the map.. go thru office then kill.. or thru mid.. same tactics rush KILL.. just be unpredictable don't use the same tactics again and again try to experiment.

Blue: Try to rush the reds thru the vents from the office.. really hard to be blue

Missile
Red: Rush to the Lower bombsite.. near the base of the blue.. then try to backstab the blue team.

Blue: Same as Red.. try to rush the red as a group then take many as you can.

I'll update this later as off now.. enjoy the guide as is thanks and have a good day using Fa-Mas

add lng ng tips sa multi-kill to special force using FA-MAS: (sorry tagalog lng hehehe)

(based on my experiences, madalas sa shanghai and venezia as blue team)

alam ng mga famas users kung gaanu ka bilis mag release ng bala and famas... which makes them to think that its imposible to make a multi-kill or even special force... here are some tips...
after an effective killrush sa base ng kalaban, reload and make a quick rush sa kabilang side na di mo napuntahan, may makikita kang mga tira-tira... dont spray bullets pag nakatalikod ung mga maiikutan mong mga kalaban na nag cacamp or nagtatakbuhan, take tym pero dpat swift at make sure na nsa mid-close range ka na, pag nka camp lng, ingatan mo footsteps mo, then locate the nearest at yung may potential na bglang lilingon sayu... bsta, unahin lagi ang nsa likod and be careful na wag mababaril ung mga di pa nkaka pansin sau, kasi lahat yun biglang haharap sau hahaha~ deds kang bata ka... after mo mapatay yung nsa huli, isunod mo lng yung nsa likod lng din nya~ and so on, bsta sure shot dpat pra mapagkasya mo ung 30 bullets mo sa 1stclip para sa 3-4 targets... effective to kung gsto mo multi-kill or special force...

mejo kulang lng ako sa e-coin items pero okay naman ako sa famas... ^__^~
using FA-MAS is like a ninja, quick and stealth...

CREDITS:
NoobCake : for creating this guide
almocalypes: his playmate
Legion*-]RaM: make the idea
[S3]Jigsaw : for suggestin' to make this guide
PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2010, 06:04   #2

wow nce post sir ! ! ver informative ! !! . .now i like famas ! !
Old 04/19/2010, 06:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by uragonJM View Post
wow nce post sir ! ! ver informative ! !! . .now i like famas ! !
tnx..!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2010, 06:11   #4

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 2,469
* Moved
~ This sort of Guide Thread should be POsted on this SF Main Section.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2010, 06:13   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,790
100% Leech... i saw this one on other forums.... maybe ijji? if you just leeched this one put credits..

and btw wrong secion

Quote:
Originally Posted by †DARNOC†

* All Guides+Tutorials alone Should be Posted on Soldier Front Main Section.
~ No Filipino/Tagalog Language is Prohibited/Not Allowed

* Any Rule Violators may results to Infraction.
Ohhh man... DARNOC already moved this one -.-"
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2010, 06:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Walker View Post
100% Leech... i saw this one on other forums.... maybe ijji? if you just leeched this one put credits..

and btw wrong secion

^^. oopss.. sorry.. ok i'll put credits...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2010, 07:28   #7

good information, FA-MAS users are around on battle front thats why i go to some servers.

but when you are trapped its very hard to kill especially if they are snipers.
but good info.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2010, 15:39   #8

nice post sir lupet
Old 04/27/2010, 13:51   #9

THX ALOT BUT IM SURE UR SO TIRED 4 MAKING THAT SO LET US ALL APPRECIATE HIS WORK... AND SO IMFOMATIVE GREAT JOB ^^!!
Old 04/27/2010, 16:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by x7up- View Post
THX ALOT BUT IM SURE UR SO TIRED 4 MAKING THAT SO LET US ALL APPRECIATE HIS WORK... AND SO IMFOMATIVE GREAT JOB ^^!!
LOL tired?

read this
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Walker View Post

and btw wrong secion

it means she leeched it copy paste xD.
Thanks
1 User