Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick Scope TIPS

Discussion on Quick Scope TIPS within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick Scope TIPS

tip 1#FR. frf2 is a light 10 ammo per clip gun. its best sniper in the game for jump shot. to use at far boxes you use the bottom of the -- to aim with. put that a hair higher then the top of their head, that is only on this one though.you need to make sure of the distance.its light and takes about 2 seconds to load a shot. colt is what id tell you to use cause its accurate enough and packs a punch just powerfull enough to kill if you have hit them with frf2.

tip 2# AWP its good and accurate at boxes. its good with js but not as good as frf2.
to use on a box thats far like shang use second scope and use the o not the middle one but the one below it a little to the left but not all the way. put the o right over the lip of the box. you have to tweak it a little bit cause I'm talking about the warehouse b box and the 3 boxes straight across as i will be with all box examples. i use Ben with this sniper cause the awp is strong and doesn't need that much compensation. if you hit them and they live without Armour its 40-1 hp that they have and 1 pellet from Ben takes about 3-9 hp.

tip 3# PSG-1. a semi light gun. 5 ammo clip. for box use the -- for a guide. put it at the top of their head but not over it too far, just at the line then to to the left until the | is a little past their right eye if they are facing you. this is a semi auto and is not good with moving and shooting or jump shooting. for this i recommend a high power pistol nota shotgun cause you cant move with this gun very well. mr73 or desert eagle or even the colt will work.

tip 4 #M110. a good fast gun. greatest boxer to start with and you dont have to be pro to box.
to box use use the o straight in the center of their head or go up a little bit. its a semi and all semi's are bad at moving with so i recommend a pistol again but glock or barreta will work cause this gun is fast and powerfull but its not as hopeless as dragy is when it comes to moving. just run stop crouch shoot run to be accurate, but use qs for it. its good for cw cause the weight and speed.

tip 5# DRAGUNOV. my opinion the most fun sniper ^^. the ^ sight is hard to use at first but it becomes the best gun for accuracy when it comes to boxes. powerfull but heavy and almost as slow as frf2 but makes up for in damage and clip size. use the middle of the ^ instead of bottom or top to aim and its straight up and down to shoot boxes. barreta is what i recommend for this gun. rdg-5 is also good for it cause the gun is easy to shoot with boxes far away and up close but rdg-5 is better for close boxes.

tip 6# silent shot. with guns like frf2 which is slow loading SS is helpfull if the other person hasn't seen you or your aim isn't too great. i only recommend you do this at boxes or from cover! to SS you just switch to your gun ( you can do it with any ) and hit 3 for knife. if you haven't changed it when you hit f it should switch to previous weapon. when you scope make sure you have a good shot and let your index finger go to f shoot and hit f and shoot almost same time f a little later.
if it wasn't silent it should be quieter and harder to tell where i came from. if you dont hit the box or anything near him he wont know he was shot at. if you do it too fast tho and hit f sooner then it shoots it will switch without shooting and you will have to try again so i recommend you try it in training but dont bother with hitting targets. IT IS NOT SILENT TOO THE PERSON SHOOTING, ONLY THE OTHERS.

tip 7# nading. OK if they know where you are and you have to get outa there fast, throw a smoke nade down close too you so he Will focus on it then throw a flash into it. if you do it right the smoke will cover the flash so he gets blinded. most people stay crouched or run back wards so what i do is crouch walk over to their spot and crouch behind it where they cant see me and in about 3 seconds i pop up and shoot them ^^ epically funny and if you dont think it worked wait until th nade is about to blow and throw one up in the air over them. they will think turn around if it is thrown right and it will still blind them a bit.

credits:
ijji
uragonJm-posting it here
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2010, 05:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
hey uragonJM,this is already posted by .Walker try first to search in the WHOLE Section, before to make Thread like this..

* Reported
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/28/2010, 06:15   #3

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 2,469
* Agreed with Insolent
* CLOSED
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread