Hi, I'm going away for 5 days so as a last hope I decided to post this here. Recently I've been having fps drop on silkroad, and basically every game I run in D3D. I don't know much about computers nor do I know what D3D really is but, I tried to run counter strike in D3D (normally it's opengl and runs fine) and it gave me the same problem.
Now if I just use the keyboard, the fps lock. Even if I turn the camera around and stuff. But if I move my mouse a bit, even when standing still, it goes really low (~10fps).
I've googled it a lot and most of the people with the same problem either didn't get their problem solved, or it was wow related and they just had to write some command in the wow.cfg file. I also tried my brother's mouse (a4tech x7) and it didn't help. My mouse is a steelseries kinzu, I have the latest drivers for it installed. Thank you in advance, I'll be back to check this thread in 5 days.
i dont know exactly what your computers problem is, only that your FPS is dropping when you move your mouse.
i have a core2duo, 1gb 9800m gts, 4gb ddr3, 7200rpm HD laptop but i still cant play SRO on high settings(i play almost all current games on high: cod mw2, cybertron, dirt,etc) coz it gets laggy, weird since sro is not a graphics intensive game.
but when i move the option down to medium or low or the other option battle scale something, it becomes playable. you can do the same, and even turn more options further down. i havent tried updating my driver for the gpu, but u can also try that.
Changing Mouse Pointers (for Cool gaming mouse) 04/01/2010 - Soldier Front - 14 Replies Im Bored today, so as i play im getting more bored, so i seem to try to Edit my mouse pointer (cursor), i have lots of pointers here i got my pointers in my game Red Alert 3, and i try to change it.
Just follow my easy tutorials. :)
1.) Download First the Link below.
LINK- Mouse Pointers.rar
2.) Create a folder and extract all the files in the folder you create.
3.) Go to Control Panel
4.) Go to Mouse
Drop´s von der Sensi Truhe mit Doppel drop chance beeinflussbar? 12/28/2009 - Metin2 - 11 Replies Allso ich hatte eine kleine diskusion mit meinem "Spielpartner".
Er möchte do gerne Noch ein Giftschwert haben und meinte das
er die Sensenmann Truhe öffnen möchte, weil er ja Doppel drop chance aus dem 90ger Metin bekommen habe...
Ich hab dem nätürlich erklärt das es totaler unsinn ist, doch nun bin ich mir selber nicht mehr ganz sicher.
Ist es wirklich möglich mit dem zusatz Item (egal aus dem Item-Shop oder gedropt) Doppel drop chance, die Rate zu erhöhe was "Gutes" Wie 75ger Waffen raus...
[AutoIt] Bezier Mouse Movement 08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies It was originally written for GuildWars in mind, and their anti-macro detection.
Dim $PtX
Dim $PtY
Dim $MaxPt = 3
Func Factorial($n)
$value = 1
For $i = 2 To $n
$value = $value * $i
[MACRO/AHK/Mouse shortcut] hieitk's "mouse wheel button", REVISITED 04/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies Since after discovering it I've been an affectoinate user of mbutton. Saves fingers and keys. And stress. Especially when you have to drop/sell stuff.
But I had several issues with some of the "features", namely:
1) I couldn't scroll fast enough between the functions, let's say I had it on Jump, and wanted to sell. I had to do three scrolls, but between each there was a delay of more than one second
2) The F10 function wasn't really necessary
3) The functions didn't cycle, when you were...
Wallhack movement bugs out when moving with mouse? 09/23/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies i made a wallhakc that workd, but when i try to move via the mouse, my char starts moving really fast across the map in different directions, anyone know what i did wrong?