Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Death Bringer Spear

Discussion on Death Bringer Spear within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Death Bringer Spear

Is it even worth it to lvl this.. I just lvl it to book 1.. and the move is so slow and the damage over Windless in so low, it will get a little higher. Windless is so fast..

Anyone not lvl it, I think it would be useless in pvp..
Old 08/28/2010, 17:01   #2

I'm pretty sure you wanne get it rofl..
Old 08/29/2010, 10:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpyd View Post
Is it even worth it to lvl this.. I just lvl it to book 1.. and the move is so slow and the damage over Windless in so low, it will get a little higher. Windless is so fast..

Anyone not lvl it, I think it would be useless in pvp..
On my glavier i used to use it at people who you can dull and they have high dmg, for example spear nuker, they hit hard and are hard to kill.. So i try to dull them(using windless spear also, or how is it called, the one you get on lv 76) and then its much easier to finnish them off because you would have 2 skills to dull.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Bringer Mod/Skin
01/05/2021 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 40 Replies
If you ever wanted to have the lightnings around you like a Storm/Luminosity Bringer , but you dont have the time or just are to weak for TG you can put theese files in youre Cabal folder : http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/44567420/file.html And when you start the following skills: Aura Barrier ( Warrior & Blader ) Wind movement ( Force Blader ) Trusting Arrow ( Force Archer ) or any Aura
[WTT] 2 ECSRO VIP ACCOUNTS LVL 90 SPEAR NUKER/LVL 90 BOWER FOR MYSRO D9 SUN SPEAR
12/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, Since the ECSRO VIP pass change is on now. I would like to trade both the accounts for a D9 sun spear in MYSRO. Both accounts are empty. Except for the bower. He has a clock and a dead grab pet + 85-89 accessorys +5+7. I'm looking to exchange both accounts for a D9 SUN SPEAR OR D9 S/S IN MYSRO. Bower Skills LVL 90 Pacheon LVL 90 Fire LVL 90 Lightning LVL 30 ICE
Death skull spear and ghost vigor!
07/08/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
Hope you like them! (The vigor looks way better in game so just try it!) Spear: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zzzjemmnx14/Death skull spear.rar Vigor: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2znmttdkomm/Ghost Vigor.rar Blade: