Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Interview with a new Gm

Discussion on Interview with a new Gm within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Interview with a new Gm

Hi....I have this from a friend who gave me ...enjoy

The next interview was made the April's 12th, 2010, for commemorate the open of Silkroad in Spanish:

KorexBlader: Hi Antonio, thanks for accept this interview.

KorexBlader: Ok, the first question, ¿How do you expect expanding the number of languages in the Joymax Support Team, the situation for the users get improved?

Antonio Quing: Today we are launching our last (until now) language, Spanish. This is the 4th language before the English, Turkish and Arabian. We just hired an Spanish Game Master who will take care of those 2 main issues:
1) Email Support
2) In-game activities
If the Spanish players still have problems, we have planned to add 1 or 2 more Spanish GM's. We also working on a translation group of many languages.
This team will work on translate the game and write creative stories for the respective languages.

KorexBlader: Good to know, now, about the new Spanish Game Master. Can you tell us his name?

Antonio Quing: Sr. Gabby Pamintuan, he joined us the last week, he is from Ecuador and is an skilled player.

KorexBlader: How he was chosen as GM?

Antonio Quing: We have and had interviews with Colombians, Spanish (Madrid) and Filipinos who studied Spanish.
Our selection process is based on the language skills, (must be a native speaker), passionated player, and lovely with the SRO community.

KorexBlader: Good, Antonio, we saw Joymax interested in expand his attention to many different languages, publishing the notices in other languages than English, Do you think that this make the players have a better vision of Joymax?

Antonio Quing: Definitely, yes. Our players appreciate the Joymax's efforts, is not easy to please a global community.

KorexBlader: Yes, I agree with you, now, about the illegal programs who hurt the game, What is your opinion about them?

Antonio Quing: The illegal programs exists in all games. We want that the players know that Joymax will continue improving the game security system. We already have plans about this issue.

KorexBlader: Is good to know that Joymax will keep improving the security system. Now, lets talk about an important point, the traffic, who is daily on the Silkroad Online servers, Will Joymax do something about it?

Antonio Quing: The server traffic is a big worry to Joymax. We have 2 plans for fix it, but I don't have the freedom for talk about them. The response is YES, Joymax have plans about this problem.

KorexBlader: Any clue about the plans?

Antonio Quing: Clue: Bots are the main problem. (NO SHIT SHERLOCK??!! LOL...)

KorexBlader: Yes, thats the truth, the bots are the main problem in Silkroad. Mr. Antonio, about the Joymax ToS, we know that you have copyright, and actually there are appearing private websites and servers, im talking about non-official versions, who allow the players to play Silkroad Online in another versions of this famous game. Does Joymax have any plan against the non-official servers?

Antonio Quing: Yes, Joymax will act for protect his intellectual propriety globally.

KorexBlader: About the gaming system, atm there are 2 races, Chinese and European, is Joymax going to release another race?
Some rumors talk about the Islam, what can you say about it?

Antonio Quing: Wait please, let me check on the main office. No, we don't have nothing about an Islam race. (Irony?)

KorexBlader: Ooww :'(. Thanks for the info. Antonio, for finish this interview, how do you see Silkroad Online in the future? The best online game?

Antonio Quing: Definitively, we will create the best online game, SRO will keep improving and updating with new ideas and systems that will be added in each patch.
With client and support expanded. Silkroad Online can give to the players community a wonderful online experience.

KorexBlader: As a GM leader do you have any message to the players? Have Joymax prepared some surprises to us?

Antonio Quing: Thanks for your support and advocacy to Silkroad Online. The glory way is like leveing, is long and difficult, but with your strong passion to Silkroad, Joymax will keep making Silkroad Online a better place for everyone.

And yes, we have planned some surprises, stay tunned to the announcements.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/21/2010, 20:13   #2

Can i lol now or later?
Old 04/21/2010, 20:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftbllrp View Post
Can i lol now or later?
u can do it now
Old 04/21/2010, 20:23   #4

Best Online Game? lool
this game is not even playable (talking about real server) this game is botable and even if u bot 24/7 with prem and stuff it takes so **** much time to reach cap and farm
Old 04/21/2010, 20:54   #5

yup the rates are too low to rich a high lv, only if u spend alot of money and time, you can reach a good lv, later than that find a nice gear, a nice weapon (without sosun ur nobody lol) get ff... naaa to much effort...
Old 04/21/2010, 21:17   #6

friend? quit copying ***** from rev6 forum....
anyway they dont deserve credits
Old 04/21/2010, 21:35   #7

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by samodacm View Post
Best Online Game? lool
this game is not even playable (talking about real server) this game is botable and even if u bot 24/7 with prem and stuff it takes so **** much time to reach cap and farm
its the best mmorpg imo
no traffic / no bots and alot of Real partys would realy improve the gaming experience and make the lvling easier
Its really not hard to level up fast if you got real partys all the time
Old 04/21/2010, 22:25   #8

bot online
ahahah
Old 04/22/2010, 01:36   #9

Quote:
KorexBlader: Is good to know that Joymax will keep improving the security system. Now, lets talk about an important point, the traffic, who is daily on the Silkroad Online servers, Will Joymax do something about it?

Antonio Quing: The server traffic is a big worry to Joymax. We have 2 plans for fix it, but I don't have the freedom for talk about them.
why not talk about it? Oh wait... is it because you... don't have any plan at all?!?!
Old 04/22/2010, 02:10   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by adytzablade View Post

KorexBlader: Hi Antonio, thanks for accept this interview.

And yes, we have planned some surprises, stay tunned to the announcements.
this its fake ( no from adytzablade ) its fake from the original site

how a [GM] dont know that the third raze is coming , and alot info about it are in PK

and others incongruences , its 100% fake (nothing new a GM lying)
Old 04/22/2010, 07:32   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
is it just me or i know better english than the whole joymax team?
Old 04/22/2010, 10:13   #12

Boring!
Old 04/22/2010, 18:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
is it just me or i know better english than the whole joymax team?
Could be your imagination..
Old 04/22/2010, 18:59   #14

lol??
Old 04/22/2010, 19:08   #15

Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
Could be your imagination..
compared to every single joymax interview ive seen ,im pretty sure i do lol

Tags