Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSRO Aeolus

Discussion on iSRO Aeolus within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
iSRO Aeolus

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone from this forum is still playing on Aeolus?

Or does anyone has chars 106+ for sale?Even clean ones would be ok.

Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aeolus / WTS Account server Aeolus wizz/cler
06/03/2018 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WIZZARD/CLer 107 devil die &pet +Premium Plus storge account 7 RANK Thief lvl77 lengend sta D12 +3 ITEM D10 AND D11 Sun and nova +7+5 https://e.top4top.net/p_884v8oe01.jpg give me offer money
[Selling] Game Gold on Server Aeolus
06/03/2018 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
WTS Game Gold on Silkroad Online Server Aeolus best price on market for details Pm 2bad4u27 ingame on Server Aeolus Or add plange.paul on Skype Thanks and Good Luck
New(ish) Server Aeolus
04/08/2017 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey bros. Like many other's, I'm a returning player. I remember the "golden" days back in 2007 and 2010 times when there were no gold bots and loads of active and fun players and guilds. Since Aeolus is a new server with 90 cap too, I wanted to know if any of you are actually playing on it. Are people active? Did goldbots already flood it? Is there an active trader/theif/hunter scene going on? And how the hell do u log in? I've been waiting an hour to log in for the first time and...
Ephesus or Aeolus?
03/06/2017 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi, Which server would be better to play? Ephesus or Aeolus? I noticed on Ephesus you only get 3 hours of basic fatigue... which kinda sucks, I think you get a bit more play time on Aeolus? Let me know your opinions Thanks