Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Automating Alchemy

Discussion on Automating Alchemy within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Automating Alchemy

Hi all,
I'm playing on the Electus server and want to automate alchemy.

Is there any tool that works for this? I searched the forum but all the posts
seem to be relatively old, so I wasn't sure if they were still working.

Thanks in advance,
\Infek.

Tags
auto alchemy, electus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AdSkipper - Other way of automating hacktools
09/25/2016 - Facebook - 3 Replies
AdSkipper - Other way of automating hacktools AdSkipper is now available for Chrome and Firefox Click here to download it for Google Chrome Click here to download it for Mozilla Firefox Here it is, from the developer of Auto-Hack-Tool (me) i present to you a different way of blocking ads. This extension will skip automatically links from adfly, shst, and linkshrink (this last one before the page gets loaded, and before the 5sec). Also the add-on will try to skip the page before the...
Searching for SRO Alchemy Game !/ Suche Alchemy Game silkroad
07/02/2013 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i search for the one alchemy game with adv with dress with premum here is the link . Silkroad Alchemy Gamer +10 - YouTube i cant find it pls for fast help :!!
Automating Maintenance
04/07/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
Anyone have any advice, useful programs, or a guide to enable automating the maintenance? Because of the time difference between server location and the clientele, I would rather automate this function. Anyone? Kinda hoping that the guides already here are not pointed too, as I have read the two i found. One will damage the db - dont want that. The other doesnt work according to the replies. Something to shutdown the servers without using the Task Manager, create a db back up, and...
Alchemy (0-100) [ENG]
12/10/2004 - FFXI Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Table of Contents 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Alchemy Guild Info 1.2 Alchemy Promotion Test Items 2.0 Alchemy 0-100 List 3.0 Alchemy 0-100 Walkthrough 4.0 Guild Point Tips 1.0 Introduction
Alchemy
10/22/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Kräuterkunde ist für Alchemie beinahe Vorraussetzung. Mann kann mit Kräuterkunde in der ganzen Welt Kräuter finden. Alchemie ist die Fähigkeit, aus Kräutern und anderen Gegenständen alle möglichen Arten von Tränke zu brauen, die den Avatar in vielerlei Weise stärken und seine Werte verbessern. Am Anfang Zu allererst benötigt man ein paar Skillpunkte und einen Trainer der Pflanzenkunde. Meist sind Alchemisten bei Kräuterkundigen zu finden, sodass man die beiden eng verbundenen Fähigkeiten...