hello guys, I'm new to this forum, and the reason why I started this thread because I searched on google how to see why I cannot log in to silkroad even after a few hours of waiting, yet to no avail.
I am considering that I might be banned because I have left my character afk at various spots because the log in timing just takes too long, and I hate to wait for such a long time especially when I'm so excited about playing it when I get home. I usually log in before I go to school, and come back to see my character on screen. This time round, I came home to find that I am still stuck on the log in page. I restarted my computer and logged onto silkroad again, 3 hours later I am still on the same screen saying that I have reached the maximum players.
I am trying to find out if there is an updated ban list or something that I can refer to, or how do I tell if I get banned or something? Cause I really want to log on and play with my friends but I just don't know what's wrong?
The message on the log in screen says
Phoenix new members bla bla bla....
Auto Login will begin. Waiting period will be based on wait time.
if it says your trying to log in your not banned... if your banned you will se that at the left lower corner
isro has this much traffic its normal, takes me 10---24 hours to log in ********
Off Topic : WHats your char name i play on eldo too
On-Topic : Well keep on trying or just leave, If you love this game like your family buy Premium =P
Off Topic : WHats your char name i play on eldo too
On-Topic : Well keep on trying or just leave, If you love this game like your family buy Premium =P
I recently noticed that while trying to log into silkroad, this message appears on the bottom left of my screen for a longer time than usual, doesn't it go off after a few seconds? and then the long queue begins?
I used to get in 30 mins to an hour, but I've been trying to log in for at least 8 hours at one go in 2 - 3 days a couple of times. Could there be something wrong with my version? Should I try reinstalling? Or is it I just got lucky for the past month playing without ridiculous loading times and I just about ran out of luck..
It's a new server, there aren't that much goldbots... Well, there are lots of goldbots, but not as much as there are in other servers, such as ********, Zeus, Xian... In a few months, you'll see if you can still login in 1 hour :x
Wie Speichert man die Login daten und macht nen Auto Login 07/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies Souh ma wieder ne "Blöde Frage"... wie speichert man die login daten und macht nen autologin für den client wie es hier gemacht worden ist: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-dis cussions-questions/616285-my-new-client.html
Über ne antwort würde ich mich freuen...
[REQUEST] Login server for CoemuV2 errors and login freeze. 07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/e rror2.jpg
I get this error when i try to debug the login server. But strangley when i open the login server from bin/release it opens without any errors. When i open it from bin/debug it crashes. When i open the the good login server and game server and try to log in and i get a login freeze. Here is a screeny:
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/ error3.jpg
What do i do? :(
Login-Error: Cannot login to Server 04/10/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies It works fine but 1 hour ago gameguard was updated with ggscan.des or something like this and now i have every time following error while login:
"Cannot connect to the authorization server"
can someone help me?