Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Login server for CoemuV2 errors and login freeze.

Discussion on [REQUEST] Login server for CoemuV2 errors and login freeze. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Login server for CoemuV2 errors and login freeze.

I get this error when i try to debug the login server. But strangley when i open the login server from bin/release it opens without any errors. When i open it from bin/debug it crashes. When i open the the good login server and game server and try to log in and i get a login freeze. Here is a screeny:

What do i do?
Old 07/20/2009, 22:21   #2

You probably did something weird with it.. bin/release most likely does not have your latest compile. So it will run from when that file was last used.. Since bin/release works there must of been something you did recently.. I would think you haven't done much with your server yet so redownload it and start over again.. If it still doesn't work use another CoEmuV2 source..
Old 07/20/2009, 23:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0mansland View Post
You probably did something weird with it.. bin/release most likely does not have your latest compile. So it will run from when that file was last used.. Since bin/release works there must of been something you did recently.. I would think you haven't done much with your server yet so redownload it and start over again.. If it still doesn't work use another CoEmuV2 source..
I tried it all again with andy's original source and it all works perfectly, but i got broken wings source which has all the npc's and tallies working but when i use that i get the error above. How could i transfer the working npc's and tallies and updates to the original?
Old 07/20/2009, 23:13   #4

NpcTalk.cs in handlers file. Ctrl+a then Ctrl+C then go into the source you are using now then go to the same file then do Ctrl+V. There you go!

My source has a bunch of the NPC's if you feel like hunting it down and copy + pasting it.
Old 07/20/2009, 23:22   #5

Thanks will try it out
Old 07/20/2009, 23:30   #6

Yes I guarantee it will work. Custom NPC's (one that aren't in CoEmuV2 NOT THE SCRIPT) Won't be in it. For that you will have to take what he has in the MySQL database. Though I'm sure you could use his database for that source. As long as the database name is conqueremu or whatever it's supposed to be.
Old 07/21/2009, 00:44   #7

i deleted the old file and re-extracted it. Done everything right. Got the gameserver working but it gives me exactly the same error with the loginserver..=/