Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New project based on sremu

Discussion on New project based on sremu within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New project based on sremu

-Full multiplayer
-for now 16 players support
-monster spawn and monster walk ( monsters dont attack for now yet )
-monsters stay on the server when players logout , mob control work .
-no pvp support for now
-no buy in npc support
-no teleportation
-team fighting with mob fully work , all players can attack one mob
-china skills work , no crashes

Project Sremx

to see download you must register on the forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2009, 13:15   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
that sounds a very weak project and really have just stole most of SREmus work, the only thing they have seemed to add is the spawn of all Mobs based on the npcpos.txt and have just sent out one packet, its not really that hard to do.

But in time they will come to realise before starting a project like this how much work is ahead of them, if they are annoucing they already have things like this its very nooby since its just SREmus work combined with some stuff they probably grabbed from D-SREmu
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2009, 13:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
that sounds a very weak project and really have just stole most of SREmus work, the only thing they have seemed to add is the spawn of all Mobs based on the npcpos.txt and have just sent out one packet, its not really that hard to do.

But in time they will come to realise before starting a project like this how much work is ahead of them, if they are annoucing they already have things like this its very nooby since its just SREmus work combined with some stuff they probably grabbed from D-SREmu
Do you know something about programming ?, Do you checking sremx code ? stop telling a **** , this version of emu is effect months of hard work , i give you it for free , you should have some respect to me .Check before telling a **** .
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2009, 14:03   #4

erm I am in an emulator development at the moment called eSRO, we have most functions implemented and have been doing it for a while and I know how hard it is, and I know these people like sunrise sro will never achieve anything.
Old 07/22/2009, 14:07   #5

Received Thanks: 1,609
EDIT: nvm your weak using vb6 (loooooooooooozer)
Old 07/22/2009, 14:26   #6

Quote:
-Full multiplayer
-no pvp support for now
-no buy in npc support
-no teleportation

Are you serious......
Old 07/22/2009, 14:32   #7

Quote:
erm I am in an emulator development at the moment called eSRO, we have most functions implemented and have been doing it for a while and I know how hard it is, and I know these people like sunrise sro will never achieve anything.
good , so you shouldn't say " another noobs with copy paste emulator " etc. before check. Check code Sremx emulator , Sremu and D-Sremu was totaly non multiplayer , great pvp in D-Sremu was a sci-fiction , i saw they functions . Sremx i'ts concetrated on multiplayer , all functions it's write in multiplayer .Maybe it's not a greatest project , but it first real support more than 2 players and it's still open source . Basic of sremu it's not really multiplayer , first it's bad socket system .D-sremu was great , alot of functions but..... great for 1 player , they functions its realy for one player, you can't use it in multiplayer .
Old 07/22/2009, 14:48   #8

Well I remember getting SRVB source back in the day and managed to get multiplayer work, yes it was incomplete and buggy. But Visual Basic sucks and is old thats why you should code in it, if your wanting to even bother code a large code server stick with C++ and actually steal the more up to date source of SREmu called SRVC++. Then you would of achieved something better than VB.
Old 07/22/2009, 15:02   #9

Quote:
Well I remember getting SRVB source back in the day and managed to get multiplayer work, yes it was incomplete and buggy. But Visual Basic sucks and is old thats why you should code in it, if your wanting to even bother code a large code server stick with C++ and actually steal the more up to date source of SREmu called SRVC++. Then you would of achieved something better than VB.
i know C++ it's better for large project , but visual basic it's simply for everyone and it's faster to writing in it something . I don't want crate real server like "second silkroad" , to do this i need real team of programmers and sniffers and a lot of time . I want do llittle server for 300 - 1000 players for everyone that's all , visual basic it's enought for this.
Old 07/22/2009, 15:06   #10

Visual Basic will nowhere near support 1000. Not even close. You Server will probably get overloaded with a 100.

C++ is more possible 1000-2000.
Visual basic no
Old 07/22/2009, 15:12   #11

Received Thanks: 1,609
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

1000 people? xD dude.. vb6 will crash at 10 players xD

Here's a new ad for you:
Quote:
Silkroad Advert, Please Donate
Every 10 seconds people get more idiotic
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2009, 15:19   #12

elite*gold: 25
ur idea to make a little private sro ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2009, 21:26   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
-Full multiplayer
-no pvp support for now
-no buy in npc support
-no teleportation

Project Sremx

to see download you must register on the forum
I hope u respect the license on the code and open your code to the community, or u might have some legal problems xD
Old 12/16/2009, 20:13   #14

That would be great for some LAN Party when teams fight against 4 v 4 or 5 v 5 good idea isn't?
Old 12/16/2009, 20:21   #15

Received Thanks: 2,814
pretty hard when it has no pvp support.
Closed Thread