Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New project based on sremu

Discussion on New project based on sremu within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/16/2009, 20:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
the guy is atleast trying xD gl buddy
Old 12/16/2009, 21:02   #17

elite*gold: 40
you guys do know this is a old thread right?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] I named my bot LILPROHACKER, based "Disconnect'S packet based BOT"
02/08/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Hello guys Thats release section right??? http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/8051/fuckthate .jpg Shaiya Packet Bot By lilprohacker - G-R - Your Gaming Community DLL error, but its not my problem i did it just for show people what is dll error. Solution: Put "pipeClient.dll" and "packet.dll" to Shaiya Packet Bot v1023 folder http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4519/fuckthat. jpg
Open Source Project: SREmu
01/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
I am just making this topic to bring your attention to recent development at SREmu. SREmu has gone from a VB6 project to an open-source C++ project hosted on SourceForge. At the moment I am the only one working on it, but I would like to see it a community driven project. To clarify: I'm not looking for a team, I'm looking for knowledgable people that code in C++, preferably with some experience with x86 assembler, packet logging / parsing, subversion, visual studio, etc. About the...
[Project]CO 1.0 based server
12/02/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Title says it all, the server will use CO 1.0 client, for all the veterans out there that hate all the new patches and such. Adds: - Nothing atm just started this project today Name: Demos Online Website: Not completed.