Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ksro auto select one misterious

Discussion on Ksro auto select one misterious within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ksro auto select one misterious

i see that the auto grab name name of the action is changed i think that auto select option is changed but is not deleted ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ksro: Auto Select Back Online again
07/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 23 Replies
Dear Friends Now Auto Select back working again with this Souluion You will need to BackUp your Old sro_clinte and extract the File ... into Silkroad Folder and use the loader to run the game and Enjoy
Searching Auto select on Ksro
12/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Hi Guys i need autoselect on ksro^^ if any 1 could make it im willing to give him my lvl 95 s/s on aege for free^^
[KSRO]Auto Select bot
11/04/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hey guys i need auto select for KSRO i have a actionwnddata.txt but when i inject it it says no files were detected >.<:rtfm:
Ksro Auto Select?
07/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey guys was just wondering if someone could make a media2k file that has the auto select on? and if not can someone tell me how to edit it myself? thx