Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Schadensberechnung (formel)

Discussion on Silkroad Schadensberechnung (formel) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Schadensberechnung (formel)

Schönen guten arbend,
ich habe da eine kleine frage ich meine ich hätte da mal hier was drüber gelesen aber ich konnte nichts finden und bei google auch nicht oO
ich wüste gerne wie bei silkroad der schaden entsteht den man auf ein monster macht da gab es mal ne formel mit der man das ausrechnen konnte ich fänds cool wen mir da wer helfen könnte 'Lieb guck*

greez Holy
Old 07/10/2009, 00:54   #2

bump
Old 07/10/2009, 12:43   #3

elite*gold: 20
i understand if ur english is not as good as to post here in this language, but if u even fail in german, i would better not post anything.

to the topic:

i wont translate it, try to understand.
Old 07/10/2009, 13:43   #4

ups

i forgot that elitepvpers is an english forum sry i need a formula to calculate the silkroad damage i had saw this formula some month ago but i dont find it
i hope some one know this forula
i dont want to know how much dmg i see at caracter stats i want to know how much dmg i make on monsters so in the forula must me the monster defence ...

greez holy
Old 07/10/2009, 15:47   #5

lol es ist ein deutsch/englisches forum also recking pls dont insult ppl for talking an approved language
and dont run from thread to thread and request it to be closed i mean come on get a life
maybe some guys just want to add sth before the thread is closed and then bamm they have to open a new one
Old 07/10/2009, 16:19   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3v3n_Black3R View Post
lol es ist ein deutsch/englisches forum also recking pls dont insult ppl for talking an approved language
and dont run from thread to thread and request it to be closed i mean come on get a life
maybe some guys just want to add sth before the thread is closed and then bamm they have to open a new one
dude, its no problem for me, when somebody asks something in a different language, not at all. i even helped a dutch today in DUTCH (GOOGLE TRANSLATOR FTW ), but it should be in proper case.
Old 07/11/2009, 00:04   #7

kk np for me then too but his/her german was normal his/her english suxx though
i give u that point haha

topic: hmm hab nie von so einer formel gehört denn ich wüsste auch nicht wo man die verteidigung der monster herbekommen sollte ...pk2 vll aber damit kenne ich mich nicht aus
aber die formel für die schadensberechnung gibts hier
**such dich da ma durch **