Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Learn Turkishly

Discussion on Learn Turkishly within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/18/2008, 14:45   #61

elite*gold: 0
maybe I will stop
Old 12/18/2008, 14:55   #62

darkcronicle: nobody push u for anything, like me or not. if you search web, u will see ppl like in this site screw game with kind of cheats like pk2 edits, exploits or bots. when joymax start again ip limit, gold bots, 90 lvl noobs (in every nation!!! )cant play that game. not just turks do what u hate in game. i saw too many egyptian,russian,romanian, spanish, german, polish..scam as well some turks. one of german scammed me too. but i dont care he is german or not.

valerio: u met the ****** ones right? think, u gonna remember. just swear ur mother. thats a word they got. dont blame me i dont care ur mother. u should swear who swears ur mother. not a nation!!!

and secura, the kid who think himself is the sly...
ur lil brain dont get it right? we dont care in game or real life someone like us or not. wtf r u talkin about winin i really wonder. if u think u win sth through insult ppl with racism, u really need help.

and i sugegst u again.i beleive, definitly some turks live in ur area.go and do what u say here to him if you can.
Old 12/18/2008, 15:00   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystere View Post
and secura, the kid who think himself is the sly...
ur lil brain dont get it right? we dont care in game or real life someone like us or not. wtf r u talkin about winin i really wonder. if u think u win sth through insult ppl with racism, u really need help.
In other words: You give up.
And I didnt insult anyone.
I just said the tings as they are.
I came, I saw, I won.

#Close.
Old 12/18/2008, 15:00   #64

there are turks noob, and "good" turks, you are definitely the first one
go listen to your mustafa xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Old 12/18/2008, 15:36   #65

ok ok, there is no sense to try to discuss with boyfriends. u just say what u wanna say, not even listen. do what ever u like each other. both of u totaly fagg couples. one of talks others clap.

and secura, at ur brain age, that gayness can be heal. try a good doc.
Old 12/18/2008, 15:36   #66

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
knew it would end like this...

#closed
Closed Thread