Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Learn Turkishly

Discussion on Learn Turkishly within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/15/2008, 11:54   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchell0715 View Post
You want some good words? i learned them from a turk my self, not a kid one lol...
o.c=son of a ***** Wut?!
gotveren=**** götveren
yarrock=******** yarrak
amk=**** yo ***** WRONG!!! its A.Q on shorter version but fullout its: Amina koyim i without the .
Have fun.
if you post it, do it then right. TY
Old 12/16/2008, 12:22   #47

thnx so much soo much helpful Tesekkür ^^
Old 12/16/2008, 15:20   #48

how can i say **** YOU or **** OFF, FCKING SCAMMER some like that?
Old 12/16/2008, 22:26   #49

elite*gold: 20
stupid turks should learn english instead of we learn turkish <_<
Old 12/17/2008, 00:48   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
stupid turks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
learn English
Aint gonne happen buddy
Old 12/17/2008, 16:16   #51

it can happen but they are rare. such as me ^_^
Old 12/18/2008, 11:17   #52

everybody recognize turks, coz we use our national flags as guild emblem or union emblem or we usin "turk" word in guild name, so we can recognized at everywhere...

all guys who r swear and try to insult and act as racist to the us, we dont know what r ur nationality =) .this is pathetic for u =) .look servers, there r just turks and others =) .we have majority at all servers. u like or not. we have. one day, if joymax opens tsro isro will die. coz u cant find players for pvp, fw and job. ne turk can swear u. u can swear him too. but turk ever never do racisim. dont judge u for ur nation. i dont care my enemy nation.

btw, turks ever never live under persians or arabs or another nation in the history. read and learn dumbazez.

peace =)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2008, 11:17   #53

-
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 11:36   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystere View Post
everybody recognize turks, coz we use our national flags as guild emblem or union emblem or we usin "turk" word in guild name, so we can recognized at everywhere...
Yeah & thats the only thing you can be proud of.

Quote:
all guys who r swear and try to insult and act as racist to the us
Maybe there is a reason to.
Open your eyes you fag.
Nearly 90% of all Turks on all Servers are Scammers or Idiots with no aducation or any common english knowlegde.
Quote:
we dont know what r ur nationality =) .this is pathetic for u =)
There is no nationality of "Turk" Haters.
Every nationality hates you guys.
Quote:
look servers, there r just turks and others =) .we have majority at all servers. u like or not.
Yes you are right & yes, we do not like it.
Quote:
we have. one day, if joymax opens tsro isro will die.
No, Isro wont die.
The Servers will just get Populated.
Quote:
coz u cant find players for pvp, fw and job.
No matter how many Sun's a turkish player is wearing he will allways suck.
And thats the reason why you Turks Plvl up to 100 of Chars on any Server.
Quote:
but turk ever never do racisim. dont judge u for ur nation.
I dont think so.
And we bouth know its a lie.

Quote:
btw, turks ever never live under persians or arabs or another nation in the history. read and learn dumbazez.
Bwahahah you dumbass.
You turks dont know any shit about your country.
The only thing most turkish people know about their country is how the flag looks like.
<- Read & increase your IQ by 2 Points.

Hmm... I think I just turned you to pieces.
Next please.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2008, 12:46   #55

u just show ur iq, nothin more. i can find tons of idiot, scammer, fagg (as like u) non-turk in my server sparta. whole of the topic u write same things just like a parrot. in real life or in game i would like to show u who make each other piece of ****.

btw, if you so clever. u can learn the ottoman empire latest wars. balkans, wwI, independence wars. r those wars no seperated.14 year non stop fight against the world. (arabians, british, french, greek, italian, russian, austrillian, indian, african....)

ur link just explain beginin of independence war. b4 that war we lost wwI. so why enemies occupied our lands.anyway, we beat them and get our lands again. so i am right. we ever never lived under other nations.

and pls use ur brain imbecil. this is just game. if you cant just play go hunt something and make soap like ****'s or whatever u like. dont just talk. act, move ur ***. try to attack, kill or kick *** some of us. if u can ofcourse. otherwise stfu. poor kid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 13:58   #56

Turks are annoying in silkroad. They think they are the kings but they won't reach 9Degree, but thats the point: They come with thousands of people and try to kick your ***.
They are proud when killing you with 20k 8/8 Parties (You lvl: 76, They lvl: 75).
Joymax should open tSro, so they got their own server...it would be toooooooooo awesome to believe nobody likes turks in silkroad, and i am no racist. Its fact.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 14:09   #57

Quote:

all guys who r swear and try to insult and act as racist to the us, we dont know what r ur nationality =) .this is pathetic for u =) .look servers, there r just turks and others =) .we have majority at all servers. u like or not. we have. one day, if joymax opens tsro isro will die. coz u cant find players for pvp, fw and job. ne turk can swear u. u can swear him too. but turk ever never do racisim. dont judge u for ur nation. i dont care my enemy nation.

peace =)
I agree with you in that point, there are only noobs
why can't they learn some english? I'm not saying mine is perfect, it isn't.. but WTH, I know their IQ is 0.... but they can learn a f.ckin' word...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 14:17   #58

Quote:
u just show ur iq, nothin more.
Yup & its greater than yours.

Quote:
btw, if you so clever. u can learn the ottoman empire latest wars. balkans, wwI, independence wars. r those wars no seperated.14 year non stop fight against the world. (arabians, british, french, greek, italian, russian, austrillian, indian, african....)
Just like I said:
Nobody likes you in SRO neither in real.

Quote:
Quote:
so why enemies occupied our lands
Quote:
btw, turks ever never live under persians or arabs or another nation in the history
That doesnt make any sense.
Quote:
and pls use ur brain imbecil. this is just game.
I know but I think you turks dont realize it.
Quote:
try to attack, kill or kick ass some of us
1. You aint worth it getting myself in jail.
2. If I would do it I would act like a turk & its surely not what I want
3. Did I just win again ? -Well I think so... Btw, could you please feed my Pet ?

Next.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 14:23   #59

Secura owns turkish xD
well done
Old 12/18/2008, 14:41   #60

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Secura slow down wil you ?xD
This is truely getting a rasist thread.