Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agBot Walk Script Tutorial needed?

Discussion on agBot Walk Script Tutorial needed? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation agBot Walk Script Tutorial needed?

Can someone post or send me a link of a tutorial agbot walkrscript?
but it must be the right version of agbot (not one tutorial from year 2008 or something like that)
perfect is german, but it can be english too

--Tim--

Tags
agbot, aktuell, needed, tutorial, walk script

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Walk-Script for agBot 1.6.5v3 (german)
03/20/2012 - SRO Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Anleitung Walkback script für agBot 1.6.5v.3: Lasst den bot erstmal ne runde kämpfen und dann zurückkehren. Dann müsst ihr wissen wo euer bot landet wenn er sich zurückteleportiert. Jetzt könnt ihr ins botmenü gehen und auf script.Oben rechts müsste default.lst stehen.Jetzt klickt auf und .Dann auf anschließend auf und . Klickt im Loopcreator bei walk-script auf das kästchen: use key F8... Also jedesmal wenn ihr jetzt F8 drückt erscheint im script bei walk script eure derzeitige...
[Tutorial]AgBot 2.4.13d+AgDev3.2+All needed files with README.
07/13/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 259 Replies
This is the latest and greatest release we have seen yet, when developers come together to create something awesome we are given AgBot 2.4.13d and AgDev 3.2. Along with NuConnector77, and all the files you will need to get yourself started using AgBot with no problems in no time. Below is My Readme, along with link to download ALL files needed, basically an AIO to get the bot going. Enjoy. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------- ...
Agbot walk script
03/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I dont know how to setup the walkscript i got the map for the walkscript but dont know how to make it. can someon help me with this??