Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About the chinese skils in Silkroad-R

Discussion on About the chinese skils in Silkroad-R within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About the chinese skils in Silkroad-R

Hello every one,,
i just have a small question about the skills .. i've noticed some ppl who use force beside the fire-cold-light-pacheon ..i am a bower by the way..
so .. i just wanna know how is that possible !!

btw: i wanna have Force too.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
===>WTT A WIZARD LVL 100 ALL SKILS MAXED SILKROAD ONLINE FOR CABAL ACCOUNT<===
08/20/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 9 Replies
HELLO! _________________________________________________ _ MY PRETTY WIZARD/CLERIC LVL 100 THE CHAR. IS NOT VERIFIED THE CHARS HAS FULL FB D10 +4 +5 !
Chinese silkroad D/L Help please!
03/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Alright, So I've downloaded chines silkroad 4 times, two with mega manager from megavideo.com and flashget. Both times I tried to extract to desktop I get Yfrog - 93218252 Error. Any help? I'm sick of downloading it time and time again. The Data.pk2 is the only damn problem.
Csro/Chinese Silkroad Bot
01/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi, i know that there is one cracked free or just free, but how to find? can you help me?
Chinese Silkroad instant-DC
06/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Howdy. Well my problem is.. Like a month ago I was playing csro, packet sniffing worked and stuff.. Now I login and blah I get DC or just crash. If I login with a char it just stops at char data packet :S So when it loads stats :D And if I try to create a char on a diffrent server I get a dc right after I select the race. Thanks for your time.
Chinese SilkRoad Online
07/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 31 Replies
It over No more for u LOL