Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

24/7 8 weeks free bot? who knows where?

Discussion on 24/7 8 weeks free bot? who knows where? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
24/7 8 weeks free bot? who knows where?

my academy had it as notice : 24/7 8 weeks free bot
but they are afk..
can anyone explain me where i can find it? and which bot it is , tbot or isro?

ty for your help
Old 01/20/2008, 20:00   #2

nvm found it alraedy
its done after people donated 150$
Old 01/20/2008, 20:01   #3

??and??Not for us free ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS S-BOT ACC 2 WEEKS LEFT xD
01/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
im selllin my sbot acc cause im not botting atm and i could use some cash or silk. so offer here or pm me thanks. also if u leave a offer could u plz leave ur msn or yahoo thanks :)
I've been trying this for 3 weeks....
01/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Well, I have been trying to start my own private server without help and everything went fine. I figured some things out on myself and some things I could find on Epvp. But now I ran into a problem that I can't solve and it isn't somewhere on the Epvp forum. I installed everything correctly (I am using the ShadowCO source and localhost/phpmyadmin on the internet). I made one account to try and see if I could login. I'm hosting it via hamachi. So I started the testCO lvl server, which brings...
5 weeks since someone has saw me botting...
04/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
Ok well a few weeks ago I made a post about someone seeing me botting, and I asked what are they odds they sent in the video. Well it's now been officially 5 weeks since they actually said they saw me botting, and I'm still not banned. Sorry to be stubborn about this issue but it would be nice for someone to give me a yes or no if I'll be banned or not. I know probably none of you are GMs from the game itself, but if you could tell me my chances of still getting banned would be great. One time...
Been 4 weeks!!
12/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i want to ask someone , if they can make a bot which shows everyone your phoneix is fixed.