Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I've been trying this for 3 weeks....

Discussion on I've been trying this for 3 weeks.... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I've been trying this for 3 weeks....

Well, I have been trying to start my own private server without help and everything went fine. I figured some things out on myself and some things I could find on Epvp. But now I ran into a problem that I can't solve and it isn't somewhere on the Epvp forum.

I installed everything correctly (I am using the ShadowCO source and localhost/phpmyadmin on the internet). I made one account to try and see if I could login. I'm hosting it via hamachi. So I started the testCO lvl server, which brings up the black screen where everything loads, and I started my conquer online (patch 5017). But then when I tried to login, I get the error 'Error connection with the server is interrupted please try to login'. Since that didn't work I tried it with another account, but I got the same result.

One really weird thing though, I could login on my GM account (I have been a GM on ShadowCO) and that just worked fine, the weird part is.... the username, well the whole char, wasn't registered in the database, which I find very weird.

I hope I can find an answer to this weird error. I do NOT want to setup a conqueronline private server, I'm not good enough in C#. The only thing that I want to do is try to code things in C# and see if they worked in my server. I'm studying the codes in the source aswell, so that I can learn from those and use them when I need to.

Thanks,

NubCake~

PS: I have vista
Old 01/09/2009, 08:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
Maybe when your adding new account your not putting the correct logintype ??

1 is for existing characters that allready have a account in account table and character in characters table.

If your making a new one you put the username in and put the logintype to 2 with no password ( as it will put the password in the first time you login with whatever pass you type in )

Then you should be able to login if everything is setup correctly and get to acc creation to make character and login to game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2009, 12:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
Maybe when your adding new account your not putting the correct logintype ??

1 is for existing characters that allready have a account in account table and character in characters table.

If your making a new one you put the username in and put the logintype to 2 with no password ( as it will put the password in the first time you login with whatever pass you type in )

Then you should be able to login if everything is setup correctly and get to acc creation to make character and login to game.
Thank you very much. I finally got it to work. Now I can start coding, well an attempt at coding... you made my day (:

Nubcake~
Old 01/10/2009, 04:20   #4

.. im making a Test Co lol