Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5 weeks since someone has saw me botting...

Discussion on 5 weeks since someone has saw me botting... within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5 weeks since someone has saw me botting...

Ok well a few weeks ago I made a post about someone seeing me botting, and I asked what are they odds they sent in the video. Well it's now been officially 5 weeks since they actually said they saw me botting, and I'm still not banned. Sorry to be stubborn about this issue but it would be nice for someone to give me a yes or no if I'll be banned or not. I know probably none of you are GMs from the game itself, but if you could tell me my chances of still getting banned would be great. One time I was botting and the other I was afk buffing (should've went into a dungeon >.<). I'm just thinking maybe they didn't send in the video or the GMs didn't read the sent ticket. Like I said I'm sorry for bringing this up again but you guys are always great help. Thanks a ton in advance!
Old 04/25/2008, 03:24   #2

chances are u prob won't get banned because it's 5 weeks but if i was u transfer all items away from that acc and wait for another week.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2008, 10:43   #3

lol i used aoe hack in war channel, and when i get bored i killed about 10 people for more than 50 times and wtf, there's a dark thingy below me and i pk again
and guess what, i get banned - - gonna quite cabal

(never use hack infront of other players even in war channel)
they can call the GM to the map and see your action. cheers
Old 04/25/2008, 15:39   #4

elite*gold: 20
Mhm well, there is still a little chance that you could receive a ban. Or he didn´t record at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2008, 00:29   #5

Yeah I still think there would be a chance but after 5 weeks you think the officials would of read the ticket and banned me already. Are the chances really slim you think?
Old 04/26/2008, 12:55   #6

elite*gold: 20
I read somewhere that it could take up to 6 weeks.
Old 04/27/2008, 00:44   #7

Wow, what made it obvious to that player that you were botting?
Anyway, just so you don't bot again, I'm sure you will not receive any bans at all.
Thanks
1 User