Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buying rare server files

Discussion on buying rare server files within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
buying rare server files

i have huge amount of cash so if ure haxxor or smth and has some nice files i can buy from you pm me
Old 08/21/2013, 15:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 2,010
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/21/2013, 15:27   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 171/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
Old 08/22/2013, 11:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
contact me ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying WOI TF server files
04/20/2013 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
Like the title says, me and my group are working on getting a WOI server up. (RTGaming has been changed to Phoenix Gaming Network). We've got LO server files, but as Legendary Crusade is coming for offi, and Genesis already has TF server files, I was wondering where one could find or purchase these TF server files. (I dont intend to buy these server files right away, we need to set up a TF server files fund for our network to get money for the files, but I'd like to know if anyone can tell me...
Buying BoI server Files 10k USD
02/21/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 7 Replies
Message me if you have the server files, and are willing to sell them for $10,000 USD. Do not waste my time. I will not respond to mails I pick out to be false, or time waste. I have the cash, ready to transfer. Lets work a deal.
Buying BOI Server Files
11/25/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
Looking for the server/source files to create my own private server! Willing to pay. Ill start my bid on $1000. Anyone that can help me with this? PM me here! Files will be confirmed working before payment gets released!!! I have big plans for this game and how to make it a whole damn lot better and fair for all! Something PWE cant seem to get right these days!
Buying 140+ Rare+ pet (tortus server)
01/12/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to buy a 140+ rare or unique pet on tortus server. paying with paypal only for safe assurance. Email me at [email protected] or pm me here with pet and lvl and price please.
Buying Server Files
08/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 29 Replies
Hello, I am looking for a whole client/server files, with all new additions like expidition,siege,+12,new maps,action6,new mobs,doom df,etc,etc And with all fixed bugs, so that i can play in a minute =) I pay for the server files, send me what you server files has and which bugs still stay. Thanks for you attentions Greetz,