Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Silkroad Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For sale(BlackRogue & Vsro files fixes)

Discussion on For sale(BlackRogue & Vsro files fixes) within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
For sale(BlackRogue & Vsro files fixes)

for more info please check forum
if you want fixes you have to purchase subsciption
to become vip and view vip section where all fixes are

for more info go to

or contact me via skype: justas14001

cheers!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Do you prefer VSRO 1.188 or BlackRogue 110 cap files?
04/01/2013 - SRO Private Server - 22 Replies
What do you think, which is the better? VSRO 1.188 (public) files, or 110 cap Black Rogue (private) files? Advantages of Black Rogue 110 cap files: - old PVP system (capes) - for some unknown reason, the PVP is more balanced - more special items are working compared to VSRO (Stat reset scroll, Skill reset scroll, Item Option Enhancement Scroll, etc.) - no bugs at all - working Prison system - working automated double EXP event - uses less resources (only ~1GB RAM with all regions...
[VSRO]KDBot Working With Fixes 11.3.11
01/16/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 135 Replies
Here's my KDBot. The reason i'm posting this is because alot of users are having problems with the other KDBot that is uploaded to here, i sent this to 3 friends who were having problems and it instantly worked. Translated/PartiallyTranslated: Item.txt Skill.txt Mob.txt (Partial) Zone.txt(Partial) KDBot + EdxLite:
[HOT] Auto Alchemy - vSRO, BlackRogue, ECSRO
09/15/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies
Hello ********, I am gladly introducing you to my latest project, an auto alcher for silkroad private servers. I have been working on this project for a while. It is originally from Sbot, but it is currently disabled. Thats why I decided to take it out, and make my own version of it. Here is a screenshot : http://i42.tinypic.com/2872p9l.jpg Options :