Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Couple of Questions

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Couple of Questions

Ok im sorry to ask but i have a coulpe of question

1. Data.saf extractor when i run this program i get Unicode DecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xbf in position 5: ordinal not in range (128)- Idk c++ so idk how to fix this or even where to start.

2. Jump points for portals- What file(s) are use to edit the jump points and what program do you use to edit them

3. Npc - Quest npc what file are they stored in and what program do you use to edit them.

4. Autopatcher- I follow the guide and even did what they told me to do and its still not working can someone walk me though on it please

5. what mobs drop how to change is it in database and where or is it in a file you have to edit.

Im sorry for all the question i have tried to do it for the last 4 days and it seems im doing more damage then good. ( Maybe because idk if im doing the right File or using right program)

is my website ( not done waiting to fix Autopatcher frist)

Msn
Yahoo

Please Help if you can. Im tring to learn and im sorry for ask so much.