Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Cutting for Shaiya

Discussion on Skill Cutting for Shaiya within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill Cutting for Shaiya

Is there anyway to do this with a program? How can I learn? Does it work for all Shaiyas? Please let me know if there is a way, thank you
Old 06/30/2011, 10:46   #2

It is not a program, it is when u jump / press on a Capital rune or something like that and use the skill, it takes skill to do, works best with mages and is easily noticed so dont do it unless u want a ban
Old 07/01/2011, 01:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faggyboy23 View Post
It is not a program, it is when u jump / press on a Capital rune or something like that and use the skill, it takes skill to do, works best with mages and is easily noticed so dont do it unless u want a ban

Thanks for the heads up I was just wondering if there was because I see archers using Nuke shot/Pantera w/o casting
Old 07/01/2011, 21:51   #4

In my country, using skill cutting is a difference of profesional and noob. A noob cant attack a skill cutter and a profesinal can kill a noob without lose any 1 hp.
While boss ksing, skill cutter alway win because they can control their skill better than a non-skill cutting man.

Example: Fighter can follow a hunter and use skill continuous to him while he hit and run. Of course, hunter can use skill continuous to fighter while he running.

Just skill cutter can against skill cutter, profesional can against profesional, their talent depend on how fast they can use skill cutting. More fast you use skill cutting, more fast you kill your opponent and disapear out of combat in safe.

Almost noop cant use it, must training with mobs for 2 week at least to know how it work. But if u proficient that skill, you can kill some big boss alone without any help from Priest/Oracle because he/she cant attack you. Just run around and attack him in safe, it's more effect on pvp. If you see a skill cutter in pvp, you kill him and you will see, high level is not depend on items, it's depend on your talent

Sorry for my bad English, just wanna explain about that skill clearly so people dont misunderstand about skill cutting ^_^!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2011, 22:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by auferhousethe View Post
In my country, using skill cutting is a difference of profesional and noob. A noob cant attack a skill cutter and a profesinal can kill a noob without lose any 1 hp.
While boss ksing, skill cutter alway win because they can control their skill better than a non-skill cutting man.

Example: Fighter can follow a hunter and use skill continuous to him while he hit and run. Of course, hunter can use skill continuous to fighter while he running.

Just skill cutter can against skill cutter, profesional can against profesional, their talent depend on how fast they can use skill cutting. More fast you use skill cutting, more fast you kill your opponent and disapear out of combat in safe.

Almost noop cant use it, must training with mobs for 2 week at least to know how it work. But if u proficient that skill, you can kill some big boss alone without any help from Priest/Oracle because he/she cant attack you. Just run around and attack him in safe, it's more effect on pvp. If you see a skill cutter in pvp, you kill him and you will see, high level is not depend on items, it's depend on your talent

Sorry for my bad English, just wanna explain about that skill clearly so people dont misunderstand about skill cutting ^_^!
Skill cutting is not removing the cooldown timer from skills, as the name sort of suggests.

Skill cutting is queuing up skills to release them simultaneously. It would more properly be called skill queuing. It allows you to front-load the damage from skills all at once versus one at a time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2011, 03:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrasive View Post
Skill cutting is not removing the cooldown timer from skills, as the name sort of suggests.

Skill cutting is queuing up skills to release them simultaneously. It would more properly be called skill queuing. It allows you to front-load the damage from skills all at once versus one at a time.
Interesting; Do you know of a way to get rid of skill cooldowns? I remember a Fighter on Gaia server (when it came out) was using skills w/o cooldowns and his attack speed was "Godly"

(Yes I know I am asking for a ban on shaiya) :P
Old 07/06/2011, 03:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by End-Of-Dayz View Post
Interesting; Do you know of a way to get rid of skill cooldowns? I remember a Fighter on Gaia server (when it came out) was using skills w/o cooldowns and his attack speed was "Godly"

(Yes I know I am asking for a ban on shaiya) :P
The only way I know how is to change them in the database, then update the client accordingly.
Old 07/06/2011, 18:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrasive View Post
The only way I know how is to change them in the database, then update the client accordingly.
How can I figure out how to do this? 0.0
Old 07/06/2011, 19:27   #9

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
you need to have DB access, and check which is the column on the skills table that gives the CoolDown to the skills, then you would have to change the value in there for the skills you want to not to have a CD and then do the update of your client
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2011, 10:23   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
you need to have DB access, and check which is the column on the skills table that gives the CoolDown to the skills, then you would have to change the value in there for the skills you want to not to have a CD and then do the update of your client
Any way I can get DB access? maybe tip off the FBI for it?
Old 07/07/2011, 22:01   #11

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
You need to have the IP of the dedi or wherever it is hosted on, and the Password for it, those kind of rights are always admin rights, not everyone has to be able to get DB access on a server, just the head admins and some GMs
Old 07/08/2011, 19:00   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by auferhousethe View Post

As far as i know skill cutting only allows you to do skills faster, in means that you cut the animation of the skills. For example you are a fighter and you do wind spin, your toon spins for few secs, but if you skill cut it wont spin, it will just hit and you will be able to use next skill.
You said if you are good skill cutter you wont get hits, but you will. It doesn't stop your opponent from hitting you. If you are mage or archer for example and you got a mele class chasing you well you can skill cut and kill the one following you without being reached. But that just work for ranged classes.
To kill bosses with skill cutting w/o being attacked, may be you mean if you use ranged class, you cant hit and run from a boss with mele class, even if you are a skill cut pro you need to get close to it to attack. But in same time the boss will hit you too.
Old 07/09/2011, 00:06   #13

Exactly, i mean ranged class in killing boss. But sometimes melee class can do that with Demon Hushing (it have 6m range) for Dios Exiel only, in pvp he can attack you while chasing you. If you are ranged class, you can kill a melee classes from far away easily.
Skill cutting simple stop skill animation and you can use the next skill or move while attacking. It's not decrease cooldown like some ppl say, and not increase damage too.