Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need some help about archer/hunter.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some help about archer/hunter.

Hello guys

I have been playing shaiya for some time, and i have seen archers/hunters using what it looks like the kitting technique but, their char doesnt stop when it shoots the arrow, its slides on the ground like it was still walking/running.

my question is: Is that normal, or theres somekind of technique, hack behind that?

thanks

Old   #2

Its late respond but maybe some1 else will need answer for this question.
You see them sliding on your screen but they dont slide, they just run, stop and hit, then run again. I think you see it like this cuz of data transfer stuff. Everyone see it like that. If you have noticed sometimes people run and sit while their toon still moves. Its the same as sliding.

Old   #3

i have already tought about that, but the thing is that for example theres 2 hunters, i see one sliding and the other is not doing it, just stops when it shoots, and other ppl tell me that they see just like i do, always the same hunter sliding and not the others. it always happens with the same player.
Old   #4

It's simple skill cutting, see the next topic.