[GM]Bane, can u pm me a FREE & GOOD tools for stopping DDOS (syn flood) for the game shaiya server private? Because i did search on google, and try with some tools, but my server is still attacked ddos
[GM]Bane, can u pm me a FREE & GOOD tools for stopping DDOS (syn flood) for the game shaiya server private? Because i did search on google, and try with some tools, but my server is still attacked ddos
There are no tools that can stop ALL DDOs attacks o.0
I must say that I have to agree with Danco1990, but I know for sure that this will NEVER happen, because... reading the forums we all know that there are "flames" between the legends/"Elites".
And DoNotLie, here is one piece of advice, when you "talk" to people on the Internet... make friends, not enemies.
How about we target the hackers and take them down? If we do it a few times they get sick of it and eventually stop -.-'. I admit, most of you people know my by another name, i used to hack too, but i changed my path, and i try to find ways to prevent it from happening. Alot of usefull scripts can be found RIGHT HERE on Elitepvpers. And DoNoLie? I believe you deserve a ban just for threatening someone. I would like to know who you really are... Either case, every server has tis own specialities, and i would like to see one day that we can all work along. I am STILL working on my matrix program, and i think i found a way how to use different DB's, so we could link ALL servers in one login server, and redirect it to the right server, bit complicated progress. Either case, off topic here, Bane, once again nice post, we could use some more people who want to avoid hacking!
No matter who you are you will always be a possible target for Denial of Service attacks.
Now if we were running a real game or a inportent website we COULD have the risk of getting a 50K zombie comp attack. Fortunately all we relay have to worry about is 10-100 attacks (the largest attack being on evo and it was assumed it was a paied attack)
Ok, one attack choice hackers have is the SYN attack. In a SYN Flood, the attack works by overwhelming the protocol handshake that has to happen between two Internet-aware applications. How can we stop this. We don't need a high power application just a firewall that scans trafic and blocks bad internal IPs.
Next up is some good applecations that stop a DDOS 1 good application is (notice some are not very cost effecient but are 2 as stronge)
Last is staying up to date with DDOS breakthroughs and the tools they use. I highly recomend checking this website once a day as it updates periodically with new DDOS and the tools they use.
[GUIDE]Before posting read this 06/18/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies Okay, there is alot questions going around.
They of course deserv help.
But how much help?
Well, I think is on time they learn about, when they should get helped and when they deserv it.
What do you need to do first?
As this section have alot to do with programming. If it's c#, c++, c, php etc. Then you should learn some things about the stuff you are going to use. It will help you alot and it will help us alot, because then we actually can talk same language. (language?). Then you...
Looking for Website devs / Client devs 05/20/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Hey, we are looking for some website dev's : what u need to do : creating scripts in php/html for a control panel, or change the site etc.
or client dev's.
Just PM me and we will decide if we take u or not.
greetz.
[Event + Guide] Your 1 Stop "Children's Week" Guide for 2009! >> MUST READ! 05/03/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies Children's Week 2009
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/events/childr ensweek/images/ss1-thumb.jpghttp://www.worldofwarc raft.com/info/events/childrensweek/images/ss2-thum b.jpg
Blizzard Official Details: World of Warcraft-> Info -> Events -> Children's Week
Beginning: May 1st - Saturday
End: May 7th
Why the hell should I do this? I don't know about you, but the end reward of a 310% mount sounds good, in addition to the many minipets...
[Event + Guide] Your 1 Stop "Love is in the Air" Guide for 2009! MUST READ! 02/12/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies I know I'm about two days early, but it takes quite a bit of time to write.
I will make this as neat as possible, splitting up the Alliance and Horde quests for instance.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/2 /21/Orc_Lovers_Heart_Valentines.jpg
Blizzard Official Details: WoW -> Info -> Events -> Love is in the Air
Beginning: 11th of February
End: 16th of February
Why the hell should I do this? I don't know about you, but the end reward of a 310% mount sounds good.
...
HOW TO GET 2 GUIDE EVERYDAY ?? READ THIS !!! 09/18/2008 - Zero - 7 Replies hi everyone...:D
how to get 2 Guide everyday...for fast plvl ur noob ?? that so easy...:D
Follow the Instructions:
1. After u see Warning SERVER CAN BE BROUGHT..u have 1 guide (new days)..
2. GIVE U GUIDE to Noob....
3. Log out the noob before server brought
4. Dont ever ur LOG OUT the main Character...just w8 DISCONNECTING...from server...